Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Before, it can be only few days in the previous months but it will take longer now that admin run out of funds so, still just waiting for it for the admin to be prepared for the funds and we will just hope that the payments will finally come in here and I can't expect other forums of the admin to do payments yet.

We know the reason for the delays. And indeed that its not encouraging and we already seen the effect of the forum delay payments which up to now not cleared the several payouts. Which we are still waiting the admin and not sure where is he now and just trying to still have some posts for the payout.

I think the presence of admin and mod can be ideal for the forum. Take MTV as example, we know payment in not usually fast since the normal duration is 2 weeks, but admin and mod is always around the forum assisting members even replies to payment related issues so thats why MTV is still strong. I really expect admin to come online everday as it'll do the entire forum no good if the forum remains silence.

Yea,you are very correct,the presence of admin really matters in a forum,if the admin is not active,it would make the forum to have less activity 'cos members would think that the admin might not be paying them,but if he is active,sure,there mind would be rest assured that the admin would be paying them,anyways,i just don't have the time to make posts in this forum

Some members may really doubt this Forum especially when it's about the funds, but if the Admin will say that it's just about because of the personal problem then for sure members may still become active in here, but knowing it was because of the funds, it's a major problem.

Just sad some members can't support the forum in this time of crisis and really just looking for earnings and just become more active in other forums. But that's how life it is and we need to see this forum to be in top but also there are times we will have seen it in the bottom. But then, we hope for the best in EP.

@hadg I really cant say much but I want to clear the house for one thing. A ship without a captain is sure either to lost its way or not to return back to its destination. EP we know was a great forum and still a great forum, whatever support members are given now is based on trust for admin including myself, admin just need to pave little time to spend with members, not directly interacting with members atleast his presence should be felt from time to time so that we'll know not to be alone.

It's difficult to see that the forum will have not much funds to clear payments that's why its really not easy to have admin presence here as it will create worse scenario. So, I hope admin is doing good with it to make the forum paying as we know that there's huge payouts now here.

When every time I am thinking about that, it's just preventing me to post in here because thinking that we don't know how long we will be paid in here, we can't think about it because it's just better not to expect, but if we can see the Admin's active in here then for sure it will lessen the worries.

I think you have a point here. If admin present is felt members will exert more pressure on him with payment issues and others. On the contrary, if admin presence is not felt, members will get discouraged to post and even have some negative feelings about the forum.

One of the things that seems to be happening as well is that admin is currently busy with other things as well as he did state on the forum a little while back. We will just have to find a way to get used to the changes in here because until things are better in here there is no reason for admin to change them.

We definitely do because we have been able to earn quite well from this forum over the period that its been paying good rates and fast as well. I was active even before that so I have enjoyed earning from here for a while now. We just have to understand the situation and continue posting even if we cant manage a lot of posts.

It seems I have slowed down in posting in EP for last week and up to now. I haven't visited much also the forum. Although, there are still new payout requests in the forum but mostly in the new members now so, I think many members now are just waiting for their payments.

I was not chanced to visit this forum for the past 2 days due to the messing up of my internet connection,i finally visited the forum to check if the mod has approved my payment request,to my surprise,it has been approved with deductions of 150 points,i so much dislike how Hoang Long moderates in a forum,he says my discussions is just in one circle,how can that be,that's not true,i think i would take a break in all forums that Hoang Long moderates in

If you decide to do that you will be depriving yourself the potential to earn because he is a moderator in a number of forums already. It would be great for admin to have more incentives and contests on the forum so that there can be more members that are looking at being active again.

Lols. I dont think thats a good idea hadg, we know Hoang Loang is a good mod thats why he's needed at some popular forums around.. And like tirus said which is true, you'll be depriving yourself from the potential earnings in the forum. If you still wanna work there, just ignore the matter and continue with your works.

I know that i would be depriving my self of potential earnings,why would i be posting in a forum that would give me unneccessary deductions simply because the admin is short of funds,do you think that making posts in forums is easy,i don't mind loosing those earning,i would use the time to accumulate points in forums like MTV,DMT,MTW,MEF and IP,why would a mod be giving you a deduction for being too active in PTP section or giving you deductions for your discussions being in one circle,very annoying

One of the things that seems to be happening as well is that admin is currently busy with other things as well as he did state on the forum a little while back. We will just have to find a way to get used to the changes in here because until things are better in here there is no reason for admin to change them.

This thing can be true here, if we follow the appearance of Nick, the Admin lately, we can feel the Admin is not focusing on the Paid to Post forum business anymore here. The Admin may have other better business to do, that can give him more money and benefit here.

It may not necessarily be neglect but being occupied by other responsibilities. Admin has a lot of forums that he is running and a personal to take care at the same time. Him not having enough time at the moment does not mean that he is not interested in the forums but just busy even behind the scenes.