Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Indeed the post rate is not encouraging indeed. But I'm just hoping that I would be able to visit the site later on. I know the post rate is not that encouraging but anyway maybe I can try posting a lot later on the site as well. If I would enjoy it then I would continue posting

With the low activity in EP, the admin shouldn't have difficulty in making payments this time around, therefore posters that can be able to reach the minimum deposit are likely not to have problems with getting paid but the problem now is that it will take a really long time to reach payout here because of the low activity.

It's just sad to see low activity on the site. I guess its just pretty hard to maintain a ptp forum nowadays. That's why the admin would be more strict for now and the members not happy with the strict rules are now less active on the site as well. But i know that the site would at least stay paying.

I dont know about the forum being strict but just think that the forum might have taken a long time being lenient on members and not implementing the rules. This is why now that they are members are complaining about it. Admin needs to do what is in the best interests of the forum if the forum is to continue running and paying.

Never seen in my side that the forum is actually strict. But as long we have here our following forum rules and also we are often active and making relevant posts then, we surely don't have any difficulties in having funds but the forum currently have hard time for the payments.

I only think that the Forum is strict when I get a deduction, but since the last time I got paid in here I got full amount so I don't think that it's a strict Forum because it's just getting strict when there are many members requesting for a big amount because you know it's lessening the heaviness.

I've not had time to visit EP of late but I'm sure that the activities will be very low because of the decreased post rates and the way the mod gives deductions. The slow payment processing is also another factor that has contributed to the low activity. All these point out to the fact that the admin is lacking funds. Let's hope he somehow gets enough advertisers so that they'll be enough funds required for processing payments.

I think that when admin first increased the post rates in here he had got good advertising to fund the site but might not have anticipated the amount of activities on the forum that members would be making regularly. If admin can be able to secure good advertising then payments should be fast again indeed.

That's the only way because we may not know that the Admin is using his own money to pay its members in here not from the advertising because there are just few banners in here and some of it are just PPC so sometimes I am clicking those banners because somehow it will help a little bit.

That's the only way because we may not know that the Admin is using his own money to pay its members in here not from the advertising because there are just few banners in here and some of it are just PPC so sometimes I am clicking those banners because somehow it will help a little bit.

i think that is a good way to help admin too, at least people can do something here rather than complain over and over again about the payment process here, if we can click about twice here everyday that will give us more chance to make this forum as better forum and it means admin will also have income and we will not become a selfish posters who only come to post and then log out when we make post here

I have resumed my posting activities on the forum this morning although I didnt manage to make a lot of posts. I want to try and make just a few posts on a regular basis and for as long as I can see some activities I will try to get to my goal of cashing out big from here.

Some guys are complaining about payment delay at the forum but yet i think we should get to know that the admin himself is human and he prone to delay our payments atimes.lets just be patient with the admin inhere.

Yes, this is correct here. Admin Nick is a human, the same thing like us here. And, until now, there is no robot created to check and pay the forum automatically. The system used in every forum in this world, is still manual here. So, we have to be patient to wait for the process here. It is taking time

There's only a few payment requests on the forum now and I am wondering if admin would be waiting for more payments requests like before or if he would try to make faster payments. I just hope that I can reach my target of making at least 400 points by the end of the week.

With the enormous payment options available and the fair rate per post/thread, I sincerely think this is okay. Would check it out. Thanks

yeah their rate so far is fair for us in here, you can make post if you want, and i also this site still have activities everyday, if you want to make more posts here is okay too but if you have plan to make post in hyip section then you need to have experience or at least become investors in that site

I would simply be advising you not to make posts in the HYIP section if you are not investing in it,the admin or mod might be giving you serious deductions for making reviews about a program that you never invested in,anyways i am still not planning to make posts in this forum for now

I rarely post in the hyip sections on any forums so I would not be posting in that section on the forum unless if I have payment proofs and just wanted to submit them. Other than that, I am much better off posting in other sections on the forum and trying to accumulate my points this way.

This is what I am hoping for although we have to be honest in that the forum posting activities have really decreased. As long as we can be able to get some activities on the forum to push each other to reaching target then all would be cool. I just want to reach my target for the week.