Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

If the other section under GPT is paying two cents rate then I can still do some posting in there because before I was really exploring the other sections and making some post when you are quite determined to reach your goal in here as you may even post in those one cent paying sections in here.

@moni you are right to an extent but no matter how motivated a poster is, if there are little or no activities in the ptp forum in which he intends to make activity, he ends up loosing his motivation or not being able to reach his desired target. In the case of EP, the activity wasn't encouraging as at the last time I checked but I can't say about the activity there presently because I haven't visited the forum lately. If the activity in EP is fair presently, then its good that any poster who is motivated should carry on with his activities.

I must say that the activity in the forum is still low 'cos i still made some post in the forum like 2 days ago and i was not impressed about the activity in the forum,i visited the forum yesterday and earlier today just to post some payment proofs from hyip programs,that's the only thing i can be doing in the forum for now

Its really disappointing to know that the activity in EP is still low; it means that it will be difficult for even a poster who is motivated to make reasonable points there or to reach a reasonable target. The admin really has to do something to improve the activity in EP to a reasonable extent.

Well, what we can expect in the forum to have high activities when the GPT section will remain in 1 cent post rate. Then, definitely not that high because many members are active in this section. Although, the forum is slowly recovering because, we can see some advertisers recently.

Yes,you are right,the forum is recovering gradually,i also saw advertisers on the forum and that means that the admin should be able to clear payments now,but i am still wondering on why he hasn't cleared the payment for chatting contest,i have not checked that section lately so i would love to know if he has cleared it or not

Its really disappointing to know that the activity in EP is still low; it means that it will be difficult for even a poster who is motivated to make reasonable points there or to reach a reasonable target. The admin really has to do something to improve the activity in EP to a reasonable extent.

One thing we can see from this forum, if this forum has low activity here, it has the reason why it can be happened here. We know, the Admin of this forum, Nick, he did not manage this forum consistently here. Specially from the rate price and also the speed to pay the members payment requests

I know that one of the reason is motivation so members still not motivated to post in here because it's been really a long time since the last time they posted in here and now it's hard for them to bring back their posting activity. We need something that will motivate us to post again in here.

I think they are still not that stable that's why the admin will not have lower the post rate as of this moment. But really the 4 dollar minimum payout in the forum seems to be hard to reach and also I can't do it in a weekly payout only to have 2 dollars weekly just like before.

It is still not stable at all, I haven't check yet the Forum to see if there are new banners in here because I am just using my Mobile browser when visiting the Forum so I didn't see the banners at all. But I guess the Admin still not have good amount of banners in here to support the Forum.

But they are now in the recovery. So, you haven't check the forum yet that's why you can't see the changes in the forum. Currently, I have some new banners here mostly in the Forex trading related. That's why the forum has a better post rate in the Forex section because of it.

Well, what we can expect in the forum to have high activities when the GPT section will remain in 1 cent post rate. Then, definitely not that high because many members are active in this section. Although, the forum is slowly recovering because, we can see some advertisers recently.

Well, this is true. The low rate like this one here will discourage the members to make the posts anymore on this forum here. Because here it will take such a long time to reach the minimum to get the payment here. And then after that, we have to wait again to get the payment. It is not a good decision

I haven't heard any good news in the forum which really slow us down in making good target. But I guess our mod is continuously approving payouts but then, not much members are able to be consistent poster and think that it will take some time to have good points.

Well, this is true, if we analyze the current situation on this forum here, it is turning to the negative and not good. It is such a pity thing here to see Nick, the famous Admin here, he does not want to focus on this forum and his other forums here. So, the forums are going down and down here

It's a good relief that we have seen EP forum gaining some advertisers and most of it are in the Forex trading. And therefore, for sure the admin is prioritizing Forex discussions in the forum. Although, I haven't able to make posting yet but I will going to reach payout for this week.

Same here,it is when i see that the forum has good activity that is when i would resume posting in the forum,right now,i am currently posting my payment proofs in the GPT section and also in the HYIP payment proof section,i have now 100 points in the forum

When I am thinking to post in here using my Mobile browser I am always not motivated that's why I don't know I will just post again in here when I feel like to, because these days is not really motivating to think of posting in here because it's hard to get back from your posting activity.

It's definitely difficult for many members to get back in EP because, of the low post rate and high minimum payout. But this is because and for the forum to be stable sooner or later. And now we can see the forum is getting some advertisers and we still have hopes to get good earnings and good rate.

I just hope that the Admin will do something about because the Forum is losing its popularity as some members even prefer to post in a new Forum than posting in here despite that we know that this Forum has been proven many times, but you know it doesn't matter when some members know that they can earn more in other Forums.

Yeah I think that the site is not as good as it was before because of the low post rate and the strict rules despite the low post rate on the site. Before it was a pleasure for me to keep on posting on the site as well. Anyway I just hope that the admin is still getting nice revenues on the site