Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

At this point, you really can't expect from it, it's also good that way because you don't need to stress yourself about the processing of payment as it's just okay with you even it will take long because you expecting that unlike when you're expecting a fast processing it may just disappoint you.

I think I will check the forum in some hours time to know the level of activity there. I may make few posts in the hyip section as well as in the payment processor sections even with the strict rule guiding the hyip section. I just hope there will be some activity at least to make me make 20points.

Currently if am not mistaken most posters inhere no longer have a target to reach in the forum unlike before when the rate was 3 cent,now all their aim and focus is just to reach payout 400 points and stop their activity till the further notice.Even I myself am awaiting contest prize money before I can feel moltivated again.

Currently if am not mistaken most posters inhere no longer have a target to reach in the forum unlike before when the rate was 3 cent,now all their aim and focus is just to reach payout 400 points and stop their activity till the further notice.Even I myself am awaiting contest prize money before I can feel moltivated again.

It is the way to go, and somehow no one is to blame particularly. Everyone posting there is on a self-inspired trip to make money online, and no one would want to make more posts when it is clear that payments are regrettably slow. I for one, would follow that routine of making posts till i reach cashout, decrease activity significantly, and pick up only when i have received my pending payment.

And we should be fortunate that we've got paid and experience good post rate in EP even for just few months and we know that if only members are not greed and just making good posts then, the forum will not have this problem. So, its the members fault also if we have seen the previous issues here.

There may be just some members who concentrate posting with this Forum because of the rates before. I know it wasn't me, because I have lost an internet connection for about two months that's why I didn't able to be active in here that time. But what happened, happened. And the Admin made his decision and we can't do anything about.

I currently dont have not requested a payment request in the forum, I really dont know when I'll reach payout again on the forum.For me Im just forcing myself to accumulate points to reach payout because I still have some points and it wouldnt be ideal if I leave it pending like that.

I can understand that its not as easy to reach minimum payout in here as was before because of the lower posting activities in here but if we are determined we can achieve that. 10 or so posts a day should keep the forum active in the various sections so as to keep activities going.

I don't think it will be easier specifically that we don't have good post rates. But we still can have our payout though, it will take time and it will need more patience for reaching the minimum and the clearing of payments. So far, I don't have seen any good thing in the forum or their advantage.

Of course, he did. And this better than totally make the forum as non paying. So, it is better than we can still points and some funds here. It will just be difficult to think that we can't make good earnings in EP but we know admin he will soon get back when there's ready in funds.

It's a major factor for the posters and members in the forum. And to understand that the admin can't afford yet to have here fast payments and better post rates. Currently, we can still make some earnings but knowing that other members are also active here. I don't have payout yet in the forum as of this moment.

I have not been visiting this site for a long time,I don't even know if the forum has made any changes,I just don't think I would be able to make posts in the forum this year,I have a pending payment in the forum,I am just waiting for the mod or admin to approve it,once I am paid,I might resume posting in the forum

The queue of pending payment request without been approved nor processed make the forum entirely silence. Even the most active thread "chat contest" isnt as active as it were supposed to be when the forum has higher rate. Well Im very positive everything will get back to normal if only admin put more effort to make payment again.

I don't Everything will go back to normal even if the admin clears the payment requests on time because the minimum payout here is still high and that will discourage posters from making activities in EP even if payment processing was done quickly. The truth remains that posters making activity here are doing it just to support the admin and their activities aren't that good. I may also be posting here once in a while but it will slow down my posting activities in other forums. Also, out of the 3 sections that I'm good with, I can only make activity in the ptp section but the fact that spreading our activity to as much sections as possible has discouraged me from making activity. The hyip section is now out of bounds except for investors and hyip-monitors who can place their deposit proofs there. The payment processor section doesn't have much threads in it so making activity there will be discouraging. I will just have to forget about EP till further notice.

We can only expect lower activities in EP as of this moment. But I know that the admin will eventually able to make the forum stable again and we can still have good earnings in other sections. Only members have looked for the GPT section here which the forum is not prioritizing.