Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

That's no problem or issue if admin do have enough funds. I don't think he will just going to make the payments remain pending for a long time. If we remember that he always clear payouts as soon as possible like few days or weekly but now its not because of the shortage and waiting for some funds.

I don't Everything will go back to normal even if the admin clears the payment requests on time because the minimum payout here is still high and that will discourage posters from making activities in EP even if payment processing was done quickly. The truth remains that posters making activity here are doing it just to support the admin and their activities aren't that good. I may also be posting here once in a while but it will slow down my posting activities in other forums. Also, out of the 3 sections that I'm good with, I can only make activity in the ptp section but the fact that spreading our activity to as much sections as possible has discouraged me from making activity. The hyip section is now out of bounds except for investors and hyip-monitors who can place their deposit proofs there. The payment processor section doesn't have much threads in it so making activity there will be discouraging. I will just have to forget about EP till further notice.

well said mate: Majority are just posting either way to support the forum even at its trying times and others just want to accumulate points to add to their leftover. Either way goes for me, I still want to contribute to the forum but find myself posting in the chat contest only Lols. Meanwhile I just checked the payment section where a monitor requested $20, I dont think they're in anyway affected by the rates since they just have post new threads which is very easy for them since they're monitors.

Yes, I also believe that the main reason is simply due to the fact that there is pending payments on the forum that take a bit longer than usual to be cleared. This is why we hope for improvements in the new year with payment processing to try and encourage posting again.

Maybe we think admin would be able to pay much faster than by next year. so we are just a hoping that the admin would be able to do so. I would I look forward for the opportunity to earn well next year which is just tomorrow actually. I so i just hope that I would be able to make post tomorrow immediately

the admin of this program has not being able to get over the issue of delay payment, i think the admin of this program is having some kinda personal problem and that's why the program has not being able to get to it best. i just hope with new program stringing up and offering a very encouraging rate to members,this program will not reduce in members.

Thankfully I have full trust on the admin that's why I don't get bothered with the news of the delay on payment. I I would just keep on posting on the site as well when I have the time to post on the site as well. I so later on in planning to check out the site so that I would be able to start posting once again after a long time I have not been able to post here.

Yeah, I also do have the trust in admin even at this stage that the site is experiencing some delays in payment. I know before that admin did manage to come through for members even when the forum experienced some hurdles and I expect the same would happen now but am aware that it may not happen immediately.

Yes, I also believe that the main reason is simply due to the fact that there is pending payments on the forum that take a bit longer than usual to be cleared. This is why we hope for improvements in the new year with payment processing to try and encourage posting again.

One way to see this Earning Palace forum is still paying or not is by posting the payment proof from Earning Palace to many other forums here. So, in this way here, many other members can see it, and want to turn back again to Earning Palace forum here. This is the good thing

Well the forum has added another new year to its previous one. It really would have been more exciting if admin introduce a holiday or anniversary contest just for sake of contest lovers. Really I miss those days when EP did implemented yearly contests though I never participated in any of them.

Yes, the forum make good for several years although, we don't expect to see EP forum to be not so good in terms of having now fast payments actually, we still don't see any recent updates about the payments even in the chatting contest payments which obviously clearly not the reason of the admin is valid anymore.

I know that admin did announce an anniversary bonus last year where members where getting a bonus with every payment request in the month of December if I remember correctly. I dont expect that there would be another anniversary bonus this time around.

Thank goodness a member inhere could recall back then admin normally introduces yearly December contest. Well with the current happenings surrounding the forum I have serious doubt if the forum can still have such moments, still its a bit of surprise many didnt looked towards that direction.

Its so sad to see that EP that used to be one of the fastest paying forums with good activity has now become slow in payment processing and the activity has dropped to a great extent. Our hope is that this new year brings a good turn around for the forum and the lost glory will be restored.

Im sure admin is working towards the betterment of the forum on a regular basis even though we mostly is absence from the forum for a while now. Meanwhile I planning to resume posting in the ptp section tommorrow slow but surely I will achieve my target of minimum payout here.

Thank goodness a member inhere could recall back then admin normally introduces yearly December contest. Well with the current happenings surrounding the forum I have serious doubt if the forum can still have such moments, still its a bit of surprise many didnt looked towards that direction.

I think I remember some asking admin if there was going to be any anniversary bonuses or contests this time around and the reply was that the bonus was in the form of the post rate increase. I think it was asked by riddick09 sometime in November.

I can still make some posts here but not much it's not like in the past months that I can target well of 50-100 points in EP forum but now it can be as high as 50 points but I don't lose hope that we will still have some activities here and will make the forum stable in the payments.

I only visited the forum earlier on in the morning but have not managed to make any posts as yet. I would be returning to the forum later on so that I can have my activities in here as well. I am impressed by the members that are keeping it going and have already requested for another payment.

true talk tirus, I heard about that too and admin did as promised. I hope for the betterment of the forum with respects to increase in activity and most especially fast payment processing in time to come. Presently Im not posting at the forum till things get back to normal.

The improvement of the forum can only be done when we have seen the new advertisers or admin don't have shortage or difficulty in the funds. So now, we know that this is the issue and we can't expect EP forum to have this yet and we just hope that they will stay paying and with good post rates.