Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Changing the post rates may take some time because the admin will need more advertisers although it seems that he's gotten few advertisers of late. I believe that with time, more advertisers will patronize EP but the admin has to encourage the advertisers by ensuring that there's considerable activities in EP. Lowering the minimum payout may be a big step in getting more posters to have better activity.

Considering that we have seen some new advertisers here in the forum. I think it will still not enough probably, few more advertisers need to come in the forum in order to have the forum stability. But anyways, I know admin is doing well in making forum recovery as hoping it will not take months to recover.

I will check out to see the new advertiser in here later on because I am quite interested it's really good to know that because i just hope that the Admin will get more advertisers in here because we know that the Admin is good and the Forum deserve to get lots of advertisers.

As long as there is new advertising it is good because it means that the forum would be able to have more revenue that it did before which is a positive development. Of course we will continue to hope for even more advertising so that the forum could be more stable financially

Well i have not been to the site today,if the admin has gotten advertisers to the forum,that is really a great thing,but the admin must make sure that he gets more advertisters so that he can be processing payments on time 'cos that is what really matters,but if payments are still delayed i guess members would not be active in the forum

I will be going to the EP forum when I am done posting here at EP and want to try making a round of 50 points so early in the morning so that I can have my activities for the day. I am sure that as soon as I can get closer to payout I will be even more motivated to continue posting and gain momentum.

I will also going to be active in Ep this afternoon. I will need to have a good schedule in posting here so that, I will going to have my payout here. I have been no payout here last month and up to now that's why I'm eager to do it this week and hoping that activities is enough.

I just realised that the General Business section is paying 1 cent per post while I was under the impression that it actually pays 2 cent per post at the least. I just got surprised after I made almost 10 posts only to find that its 1 cents. I dont know how I missed checking the points all along.

I also wondered about it when you said that it's paying two cents per post because before I was posting on that section as the discussion is quite easy and you can easily do lots of posting in a short period of time, but still it can be a good section even it's just paying one cent per post.

From what I know 2 cents post rate will be in the Forex and HYIP section. But of course, we have the rule or reminder that we have only post in the programs that we are interested or registered to make a good discussions about the program. That's why many got deductions in those who post in the HYIP section.

Yes that's the rule in the hyip section and that's the reason why lots of posters have stopped posting there despite the fact that it has one of the highest rates even after the rates were reduced. When a forum is guided by too many rules, it becomes uncomfortable for many posters to make activity there and that's exactly what has happened in EP.

I guess it means that one needs to review the paying and non-paying sections again so that we can be acquainted with them and know exactly where we can be able to post and get good post rates. I will go onto the forum later on and strategise on how to really post here.

It would be better because me? before I post in here that I forgot about the sections that paying two cents then I will check the non and paying section thread in here so that it will be clear to us, though you can see easily in your points if it's increasing two cents or just one cent.

Well, as long as there are some activities on the two cents paying section then keep posting because you don't need some strategy in here to make some post because it will all depends if some members can be also active in here so that there is always activity for you to reach your target.

Yes, I will still have this opportunity to have some earnings even though, I can't be participate as often in the discussions. But I can assure you that I will still continue to post in EP. I just hope that there will be good news in here and we can have good post rates and earnings also.

Good news indeed,the admin is still lacking funds so how do you expect him to increase post rates,he can't do that for now even if he has gotten advertisers,he still needs some time to focus in EP and sister forums,anyways i have made some posts in the forum for this week and i don't think i would be visiting the forum nexty week

There are just few days left for this month and I am still not sure if I can do some posting in here, I downloaded lots of movies so I have the time watching those movies and yet not posting in here. I think it has really something to do with my motivation because it's been really a long time since the last time I used my Mobile browser posting in here.

My only concern is the Paid to post discussion under GPT should be increased at least two cents because in that section it's where all members meet as it's usually our favorite section in Forums and we can say that it's one of the most active discussion in many different Forums, so if the Admin wants some activities then he knows.