Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

It won't be easy making activity in EP with the present situation in the forum. Just as riddick09 said, the minimum payout is kind of discouraging because it is high. If the admin had reduced it, posting here will be easier but we can't really blame the admin because he's short of funds but I believe that very soon, he will get funds and the minimum payout will either be reduced or the post rates will be increased

I was also okay with the two cents rate before, but when it's been a long time you've been not posting, it's hard for you to get back as the Admin need to do something that will motivate its users because I know members feels that the minimum should be reduced to two dollars.

Yea,if the minimum payout is reduced i guess so many members would be interested to make posts in the forum,accumulating 400 points with the low post rates it's not just easy,i am not planning to make posts in the forum this week,but next week,i might resume posting

I guess by next month I will try to do some posting in here so I can figure it out if I can have some time in here because will plan next month. I just hope that the Admin will be fast in paying its members because we need something that will motivate us to get back our posting posting activity.

I dont know if members have already made the suggestion to admin regarding the reduction of this minimum payout amount because it would certainly be a good idea to do so. In the meantime I would be continuing to post whenever I can to accumulate more points off the forum.

I think the Admin already reduced the minimum payment to request in here so it's better if you guys can check it out. I know that the Admin may be reading our posts in other Forums because he cares, or there are some members who suggested that to Admin because everyone will find it hard to reach 400 points.

Really,so the admin has reduced the minimum payout in the forum? I am just hearing this from you,i would try and visit the forum later in the day but not to make posts but to check if the minimum payout has been decreased if it has been decreased i guess i would resume posting in the forum

I am not exactly sure if admin did reduce the minimum payout amount in here and would need to verify that first on the forum. I manage to make 20 posts on the forum for today and that means I am now sitting on 200 points which is halfway there. I will see if I can make 20 posts per day moving forward.

I just read it somewhere, but I haven't check the Forum yet, but it would be better if you can check it out. I will just be active in here when I have a lot of time because right now I don't have. I know that I will get used to posting again in here just like before as I used to be so active in here before.

I am just making a point that I am active on the forum as much as I used to and wil probably be doing so until I reach minimum amount or at least a huge target on the forum. My immediate target is going for 400 points but I do plan to increase it as I get there to a higher one.

Same in here actually because if the processing of payment is taking too long in here in here then it's just better if we can requesting for a high amount in here. I am just not using my Mobile browser these days because I prefer to post in here using my Mobile browser, but I will try motivate myself.

I am just not motivated to make posts in here simply because of the delays of clearing of payments though i am cool with the post rates afterall i make posts in forums that offers a cent for a post,the admin should just try and process payments faster in here

I guess we're all the same having no guts to be consistently active in the forum despite that there's good position of the forum in the last months. And I know that the forum will still be here for the members to earn for their posts. But we should be patient to have again stable and fast payment forum.

Oh really,so the admin hasn't paid you for the contest,it might be that the admin forget processing the payment,he might be paying you the next time that he would be processing payments in the forum,anyways i still can't make posts here 'cos there is no good activity in the forum

Well I just made a post in the sports betting section posting my payment proof alongside my posts which is very good to increase my points here. From the look of things Im only moltivated to post whenever I endolge in any program since thats my only discovered way of still posting here.

Well, we should be knowledgeable in many sections in order to have good posting here. I don't think we can find EP forum as good and can maximize earnings but this is still going to pay for sure even though, not that quick. I still need some points before I can request for payout.

Not totally to invest but to further have the interest in those hyip sites. But often, they prefer to have joined there firs before, you can make good review or discussion but I will not risk on it if I'm not into hyip investments because, I don't see EP forum as processing payments fast yet.

If the task is based on interest in hyip, or joining the hyip sites before having discussions, then 90% of posters who post in the hyip section will be found guilty of going against the rule because posters hardly invest in those hyip simply because the interest is not there.

Yes, most likely they are the one who usually got the deductions and mostly newbies are the one who affected on it. It's not only HYIP but also the PTC section which I have seen so many members posting there and just giving same reviews which looks like they are not interested at all.

Anytime that I remember that I have up to 100points here, I feel like making some activity here but I get discouraged when I remember that the minimum payout is 400points. I may just have to struggle to reach the minimum payout here to increase my LR balance although that will take a long time coupled with the fact that payments are delayed.