Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I have not been able to post on the site again. So I would definitely post now so I would not forget to mention something post on the site as well. I would need to make at least 10 post on the other sections as well. So I hope I can do this daily now. As I would need to prioritize the site as it's paying pretty well.

I have no doubt that the admin would keep on paying us. And I am expecting the admin would have some surprise also sometimes. So I would just keep on posting on the site when I have the time to do so. Before I was having some doubts on the admin already but he has proven himself again. So now I am very much comfortable on the site as well.

As usual a great payment from admin nick!

You have received a payment to your account U7859405 (NP):

Date: 9/20/2012 2:34 PM

Batch: 111157955

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $7.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

EP is really a great forum indeed and the fact that we can all manage to earn well on the forum is testament to that. There is still a lot of potential for earning here and its up to all of us to make use of it by contributing to the discussions and earning at the same time. I dont see a lot of payment requests at the moment so I will submit my payment request over the weekend.

I plan to make at least 20 post daily here. But later on in working just post on the forex section only about twenty post. By tomorrow I would start posting once again on the ptp section. So I would be able to spread my activity on this site as well. I'm trying to be good on posting here just like other members who are just comfortable posting on the site daily.

I plan to make at least 20 post daily here. But later on in working just post on the forex section only about twenty post. By tomorrow I would start posting once again on the ptp section. So I would be able to spread my activity on this site as well. I'm trying to be good on posting here just like other members who are just comfortable posting on the site daily.

I think that this is a working strategy that can work for you because you will get to balance your activities on the forum and have to worry less about how many posts you have in which section. You will also be getting a better post rate by posting in the forex section which means that you get to reach your target faster.

it is true, if you want to get a higher point on the EP we have to post about forex, for forex posting gives 3 points for a single post, in contrast to other posts that only get 2 points each time posting. now I've gathered nearly 200 points and only 1 week to become a member in the EP. I am anxious to reach 500 points in order to get a first withdraw.

congratulations to you, and congratulations awaiting your payment, the more I andrenalin encouraged me to continue to follow this site and give the post to reach the minimum payout of my first, on this site we can also see how the members who have long been in the EP forum directs good for us that was new.

I must say that admin Nick is really doing a great job in EP,he cleared a round of payments yesterday and I was amongst the members that got paid,I am using this medium to thank him for paying us,I haven't visit today but when I visit the forum,I will resume posting in EP with full momentum,though I have accumulated a lot of points to request for another payout but I will just keep posting so by next week Monday I will request for another payout