Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Finally, I just make another payment request once again in this Earning Palace forum. This is such a nice forum here. And I believe, everything here will run fine. I believe Nick is doing very good on this forum here. Now, I will try to make more and more posts on this forum here

I'm done again posting EP this afternoon. I just made now 300 points but then, I will still proceed on continuing my activity because I still have time to focus on posting here. I'm just seeing also that chatting contest reached its 1,000 posts and the new round already started.

It seems that the admin is about to clear another round of payments cos the thread to my payment request has been closed,approval will follow after this,I just hope that the admin will clear payments on time cos I really need LR funds in LR account

Its good to know that there is a good chance that the Admin is about to approve another round of payments; this one didn't take time like the previous one. I will be glad if my payment request will be among those that will be cleared, also it will be good if I don't get deductions. Tomorrow, I will visit EP and change my password as advised by the admin then check the payment section.

So I just hope then that the admin would make payments soon so that the members would be more motivated to post actively on this site once again so I would try my best to be able to reach payout by now. As I would definitely need to get more active so I can earn well on the site as well.

It certainly will become more motivating for members to see another fast payment processing like before on the forum and that would be good. I am submitting my payment request this week also on the forum as I try to accumulate enough points in order to have a very high payment request this time around.

I'm planning on making post once more on the site. I know I have been so lazy once posting here. I'm just so busy with other forums bit now I have the time to post on the site once again. So I just hope that I would be able to make a lot of post and would not easily lose my interest on posting here so I would be able to make payout already.

I have been lazy myself with posting on the forum lately and this needs to change which is why I try to set high targets for myself so that I can stay motivated to post on a regular basis. My intention to reach the $10 this week can only be achieved if I am really active in here and make good number of points daily.

I was able to lay my complaint about difficulty in posting in the chat box of EP and Admin Nick replied me that he's not having any trouble making posts and he asked if I have installed any Ads on like No Script, he also asked if I have cleared my cookies and cache. I then replied that I have cleared my cookies and cache, also, I didn't install any ads on and that I'm using a mobile phone with operamini as my browser. I'm still waiting for his reply. If the answer he provides doesn't solve my problem, I may forget about posting in EP for some time because my Ucweb is currently having issues.

I just requested my payout today just 400 points. Also, there is new announcement regarding the forum post rate which is going to decrease by monday. As well there will be explanation about the post chasing or how admin will consider it as post chasing.

I saw that announcement from admin and even submitted my payment request as well because admin did mention that payments would be cleared soon. I wonder what sections would have reduced post rates but it appears that there might a cutting of rates in the sections that are currently paying 4 cents per post.

only this time I waited for quite a long time to get payment from this forum because of the payment request that I make this forum at this time requires a long time to process the payment request that I have made I even see a lot of the other members are waiting for long time long enough to get payment

I saw that announcement from admin and even submitted my payment request as well because admin did mention that payments would be cleared soon. I wonder what sections would have reduced post rates but it appears that there might a cutting of rates in the sections that are currently paying 4 cents per post.

Its sad to know that the rates in EP will be reduced soon but if they are to be reduced, it won't affect the activities of posters here because the present rates are high. I just hope that the sections with highest rates should have a rate of 3cents.

If the admin can resolve my issue of difficulty in submitting a post in EP, I will surely continue with my posting activities but if the issue can't be resolved, I will forget about EP for a while

That's right,I am also facing that same problem,I think I will have to reduce my activity in this forum cos clicking on source before my post will be able to appear is so frustrating,i also read about post rates reducing in the PTP,this will really make a lot of posters to reduce the rate at which they post in the forum,I think that this transformation will take place on 28th November

I think we can expect here this weekend batch of payments in ep forum. Though, I am unsure about my payout request if I will able to have approval from mod or admin. And also, there will be decrease in post rate but I will still continue on posting eventually I don't want to see 1 cent per post.

I've finally accepted my fate to quit EP until I notice an improvement in being able to submit a post. Also, the rates are will be reduced. But sincerely, if I'm able to post well in EP, I don't mind if the rates will be reduced because I believe that the least it will be reduced to is 2cents which is still a good earning value.

Oh there would need a decrease on th post rate. That's just sad actually. So I just wonder how much is the reduced rate on the site. So I think that the activity with decrease also along with the reduced post rate. So I just hope that I would be able to keep on posting on the site as well even with the reduced rate on the site.

Yeah I am planning to post later on before the reduced post rate takes on effect I guess the site is not earning pretty well from advertisers lately. So I just hope that the admin would find more sponsors and advertisers for the so as well so that he would be able to increase the post rate once again.

I have an approved payout in the forum and now I have secured another payout,immediately the admin is back and he clears payout I would definitely be requesting for another request with immediate effect,well I have not been to the site today but I will surely do cos I love posting in the forum at night though I am always having difficulty when trying to post in the forum

I also feel so deeply sad to hear and to read about the reduction of the posting rate on this lovely Earning Palace forum. This is not a progress for this forum. But, there is still one good thing, as long as this forum is still legit and paying the members and not too long, then it is still fine