Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

You must have accumulated a lot of points from the forum if you are willing to forego the 200 points for the infraction in here. I just resumed posting myself today and with a second round of posting later on will be able to make 100 posts for the day. So far I am on 300 points and I will submit my request early in the new week.

So sad, that the payment process seems to be slowed down recently. And there are several payouts now again and not sure if I can make to have consistent activity. But then, I will still try if I can make here another 400 points by this coming week since I have only requested 400 points as minimum here.

Yea,payments are really slowed down in the forum,the admin said he is having an issue with exchager so his Payment Processors got stucked,this has made so many members to reduce there activity in the forum,well I feel like posting much posts in the forum but my mobile browser is just acting up

Well I dont really like what is going on here the Mod is fun of giving posters some huge of deduction due to the warning which we have here but actually lets hope that the admin will continue to pay right now i have like two active warining which I hope that will expire any moment from now.

Very happy to see payment checking of admin in our payout requests. So far, my payout was approved now and just waiting for the payment and probably admin will process payments within few days or even tomorrow if he is not busy now. So far, I wanted to continue my posting probably just make 50 points.

I see payments have been processed again on the forum in the midst of members starting to complain about pending payments. Maybe its the fact that we are so used to admin clearing out payments within a period of days that if it goes over a week we start getting worried about them.

I really wish that I could post in the other sections as well that provide for a higher post rate. At the moment I am mostly active in PTP, Forex and Payment Processor sections. If I can familiarize myself with more ways to earn online I can be in a better position to earn from the forum and post in sections that pay 4 cents for example.

It is very good to see this Earning Palace forum is paying so many members. And we can see the payment proof from this forum on many other forums here. Well, at least we can see, Nick the Admin of this forum can be trusted, and he is still taking care the forum very well here.

They are always paying of course. Just disappointing that I can make fast posting and it will take some time to reach my goal because of the post interval which makes me irritated. Although, I know that I have now 160 points and just need to concentrate to continue on my activity this weekend.

I would like to post on the site as well. If I would not be able to post here because of lack of time I would make sure I would post here first thing in the morning tomorrow. So I just wanted to post here somehow although I think it's just hard to post here daily so I would just set few days in a week for me to post in here. That would be more possible than to post daily.

I'm glad that I have been able to post here like making 12 post today. So I am planning to make more posts later but this time on other sections as the post rate in the process section is just 2 cents. So for me to reach payout faster I would need to make more posts on other sections as well.