Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

The forum doesnt really looks like a contest forum actually it more of a ptp forum the contest forum propose by admin.Talking about betterment of the forum its up to admin to rekindle the forum from its slumber with new interesting contests because the current contest didnt had much attention of members.

i doubt if this forum will rise again,the owner of the program s same as the owner of EP and now that ep has made a bad move by reducing the post rate, i think it will be best for the admin of the program if he sell this forum,so that the program can be useful and members can visit the forum,even if the forum is paying 0.02% per post believe some members will stil post in there.

Knowing admin Nick he is not going to sell the forum but do his best to make sure that the forum is able to generate revenue again like before. I do have faith that in time there would be positive developments from here and wait patiently for that to happen while being active on other forums.

Admin Nick would never sell his forum,members are just making unnecessary posts about TCC,and this is what the admin doesn't really like,every member should just be patient and see what admin Nick is capable of doing,I am sure that the forum would be a better place by this new year that we are entering

It never come up with my mind that Admin Nick will sell the Forum because you know it's not really a good idea because the Admin in here is really good and I know that he can manage this current situation so you don't need to stress yourself thinking about those things which can't help you either.

I also see now the activity on this forum is low now. It is very sad for the Admin, the forum and the members actually here. It is supposed to be a good forum, because this forum has been running for many years already here. There is nothing we can do with this forum here.

Yes, the forum has been running for a while now and if I remembers correctly it actually came into place before the EP forum. I have already earned a lot on the forum when it was still paying 2 cents per post and used to post simultaneously on and TCC and EP to reach good targets.

I think I have earned once in the forum cos then I just don't know how to post in multiple forums,that was why I was inactive in the forum,the admin is clearing payments in EP as I am making this post so I believe he would be doing the sam in the sister forum which is TCC,once he clears the pending payments,let us see if the activity in the forum will increase

a really active on this website marketing and advertising recognize his or her community regulations because this is the strictest community i have became a member of so far you will discover lots of regulations on this website as well as i have been taken off my own details below this is exactly why i actually do prefer exhibiting image bottom transaction substantiation compared to word centered transaction substantiation.

The admin has cleared payment requests in EP so there's a good chance that he will be free to be able to face TCC and probably introduce new contests that will get the participating of members as the previous ones had only few members that were active even though the admin extended the duration of the contest

Maybe he will have some time to put them into place now although its also the holidays as well. I have already noticed that some of the regular members are offline so maybe this time of the year would not be ideal to introduce contests on the forum because participation may not be ideal.

Yeah we can never know what admin has in mind but I still feel that the timing is not right at the moment. One other thing to consider is the fact that admin himself may not have the time over the holidays to start off or lauch some new contests in here because they would require that here keep an eye on the developments

I have not been able to visit this forum lately,i guess the admin only cleared payment in TCC and he didn't clear payment in GFT,so I would like to know if the admin has cleared payments in TCC as well,if he hasn't it means that the admin is still lacking funds,like I have said in my previous post,I don't think that the admin can introduce new contest for now cos introducing new contests will only be increasing the payout in the forum and the admin is still lacking funds

That should be true; the chances of the admin introducing new contests during this season are very low and even TCC thread in EP was still closed as at the last time I visited the forum which was 2 days ago. I may check EP later today to know if TCC thread there has been opened as the opening of that thread may be used to predict when the admin may introduce new contests in TCC.

Checking the TCC thread in the EP forum would be a waste of time in my opinion. Knowing admin, he wont open the thread again anytime soon so discussions would have to happen anywhere else but there. Its just better to check the forum directly to see if there are any updates to the forum or not.

I dont know when admin will introduce the new contest but if am to guess,It'll be better for next year.We dont want admin to rush to bring new contest thats why nobody is presuring admin about the contest,we want him to calm down,think about exciting contest that would keep members glued to the forum for hours.

I wonder how the acitivities on the forum are especially with the contests. I used to be active in the contests although I am not that active nowadays anyway. I will go by to the forum to try and see if there is good participation and if there is I might consider being active myself.

If you can be active then it is good for you,the chances of you winning in the contests is very high cos there are less members participating in the contest,for me I just don't like contests so I don't think I can participate in those contests,i just don't plan to visit the forum this year may ne next year I will how the forum is