Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

HYIP monitors are already used to the 1 cent post rate as that is the average post rate for payment proofs across all forums. This is no different here because they hardly post PTP payment proofs as much as they post HYIP payment proofs. The HYIP payment proof section is still a paying section though.

Possibly they still earn in the creating of threads but I don't think in the payment proofs its paying. But obviously the forum don't have yet the payments cleared in the forum that's why we can see that there is still going on delay in payments and I don't think hyip monitors worries about payments here.

@hadg33 when did the admin make the payment proof section a non-paying one? I ask because the hyip monitors keep posting payment proofs there daily and I used to think that they earn well in TCC because they are able to post many payment proofs daily.

There is GPT payment proof section and a HYIP payment proof section which are separate from each other. The GPT payment proof section is no longer a paying section but the HYIP payment proof section still is. This is why I mentioned that we cannot post PTP payment proofs in here because this section no loger pays.

Oh really,I thought that the hyip payment proof section is no longer a paying one too,if that is the case,by next year if I have started involving in hyips I would make sure I am posting hyip payment proofs in that section,for now I am not just planning to be active in TCC

Oh really,I thought that the hyip payment proof section is no longer a paying one too,if that is the case,by next year if I have started involving in hyips I would make sure I am posting hyip payment proofs in that section,for now I am not just planning to be active in TCC

I am not into HYIP myself and therefore dont see the opportunity for me to post payment proofs in here or any other forum for that matter. I therefore hope that the forum would give members the opportunity to keep on earning either by increase the paying sections or with the introduction of new contests.

@tirus since you dont usually post in the hyip section and concentrate only on the forex section,dont you think there's a tendency you could get some deductions for not spreading your activity round the forum? Since I heard TCC has same rules with EP on spreading activities round the forum.

@ofejiro20,I guess you are right,if we don't spread our posts in this forum we might likely to get deductions in the forum and this has really stopped me from posting in the forum,well let us just hope that the admin introduces a new contest before the coming year,cos I really need to earn from this forum

@tirus since you dont usually post in the hyip section and concentrate only on the forex section,dont you think there's a tendency you could get some deductions for not spreading your activity round the forum? Since I heard TCC has same rules with EP on spreading activities round the forum.

I dont think that the rules would apply now because there are only two sections that are declared as paying sections but this may be something to consider. I just want to check first what the minimum payout is before I start being active to help make my decision but I can PM admin regarding this rule to be sure.

Whatever way it turns around hope it goes well with you.For me I dont have any intentions to resume activities again in the forum with many reasons also I just cant see am getting just 1 cent per post,my post is worth more than a cent and would be more appreciated in other forums like DMT.

Lol...it is not about the post rates,if you are a loyal member in the forum,I guess you would still be posting in the forum,I post in forums that offers a cent just TCC,it is not that your posts are worth more than a cent but it increases your earnings online

I'm surprised to see that some posters actually post in TCC despite the low rates; it shows that you guys are really supporting the admin and are very fast at posting. I think I won't be able to cope if I add another ptp forum to my list especially if the forum has low rates and just few paying sections like TCC because I'm a slow poster and offline activities tend to distract me much.

Yes, they would be hyip monitors because at the moment they are the ones that stand to benefit more from being active on the forum. THe sections that are open for posting and and uploading payment proofs are in HYIP so it would be ideal for them to posting here and they are sure to take advantage of that.

@mony,I don't think there is any senior member that is posting in this forum for now,although they might be promoting it but they won't post in it,only the hyip monitors are active in this forum cos all they does is just keep creating threads and posting there payment proofs,for me TCC is just a no go forum

That's true; posting in TCC is not recommended at all as the rates are low with few paying sections, also, its a contest based forum so its better we just wait till the admin introduces a new contests. Let's keep our hopes high that the new contest will have great member participation with great prizes.

True talk hadg I dont think any senior member is still active in the forum at the moment except for hyip monitors who just create thread and likewise post payment proofs in the payment proof section.So I dont I'll be able to post in the forum for now since I dont have much of payment proofs to post Lols

Everyone will really discourage since the Admin made that changes that was the time that I stopped my posting activity in here because you know time is important we are here to earn so as they. That's why if you don't feel what you doing is not worhty then it's the time to stop it.

You are right in that its not a good place at the moment for members that are involved in discussions and it does favour hyip monitors because the sections that they are active in are still paying sections. This is why there arent any activities from other members at the moment besides those hyip monitors.

Yea,you have said it all,it is not a forum for members that loves discussions,it is just as if that the forum is made for the hyip monitor,they are only the members that are really benefiting from this contest based forum,the forum doesn't even look like a contest forum,I just want the admin to turn the forum in to a better forum