Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

If that is the rate now. Its better than 1 cent per post. I think its time for me to return posting again in here. I stop or slow down posting as I have hard time earning in here if I spend my time posting in here. But since the rate is now 2 cents for me that is worth it for my time.

well, even I stopped to post when the rate was one cent for discussion,

but later when the admin made it changed to two cents, I felt better and returned to posting there.

its is a good news, that admin nick raised the rate even it is only one cent, but now the rate become 2 cents per post, i think it is better rather than before it get 1 cents.

i feel this news will be brought some good poster in this site, since many left because of the very low rate.

@Trickster

it's old news that the rates have been improved to two cents,

actually within two to three days the admin has raised it from one cent to two cents.

My concern right now is that since august 4 theirs no payments until now. So its means more than two weeks and theirs still no payments. But same time I remember last month. TCC also process all pending payments on the last week of the month. So lets see. If we will get paid next week.

the reason for admin raised the rate maybe because of the lack of activity in this forum, and i see that now admin want to take care this forum too, since in my opinion that admin Nick more prefer EP, by the way if i don't make mistake there is one admin again?? where is he?

@budado

I have an active request on this forum that was fast approved by the mod, juzfinal,

but the admin might be busy, or that two weeks gap is common between two payout schedule on TCC !

whether the admin might be busy or waiting for more requests from members so that all of them get paid at once,

but I don't bother about the payments here as the admin will pay taking time to pay in his both the forums, EP & TCC at once.

there were times when EP & TCC used to pay on weekly basis,

later this forum started to gain lot more members that it can take time to approve all those bunch of requests gathered daily and process them, that is understandable.

TCC payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 8/25/2011 5:47 AM

Batch: 68823547

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

well, the admin has today cleared all payments, thus I have no active request for now,

I have completed one fourth of the journey to cash out that is 50 points so far, have to make another 150 points to make new cash out request on TCC.

Nice to see that you guys already receive your cashout. Me I have about 4 dollars in here. But I'm stubborn enough not to request for payments until now. I'm hoping to reach 5 dollars or more before I request for payments. But no matter what will happen I will try to request for payments before the end of the month.

@budado

such a target of $5 with two cents post rates is had to reach, definitely time consuming,

as you will require to make around 250 posts in order to reach the cash out limit, but it will be easy if you can spend more on TCC.

That's right, so earning $5 for 2 cents will take you 250 posts to reach that goal which I think is possible but quite hard and exhausting to do, so I still recommend just hit the $2 minimum payout here.

yes, why need until $5, i request after make $2, and also in this forum any contest so we can get addiltional income in this forum. I also try get advertiser for this forum, yesterday i have been make some deal with advertiser and wait for my comission