Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Actually I do not see a need for admin to increase the post rates.

Aren't the post rates good enough ? Or is it just because other forums give better rates, so this forum has been labelled as giving "lower post rates", which aren't low at all ?

So what happened in the past, whereby people were giving their assurance to this forum for its "high post rate" ? Is it because last time forums really give so low rates ?

I really want to increase my activity in here. But so far I'm slowing down instead of posting more. I think theirs so many reasons. Like tv and poker and facebook. lols. But I guess I need to have discipline. As the more I post the more I earn attitude must be imbedded in my mind.

Promoter of The Day - 3 winners with $6 prize !! - New Contest from TCC forum, Any question suggestion feel free to post in this thread: http://www.thecashchat.com/forum/contest-zone/89330-promoter-day-3-winners-%246-prize.html#post249188

Hello Members,

contests to all Members Moderators excluded.

How dose it work?

> Promote The Cash Chat thread on other forum by making good informative post. (Solving member question / Problem or updating latest news on other forum)

> Promoting latest update, news, rules, contests.

> Each post will be awarded with 1 to 5 points at end of contest round Moderator will calculate all points and update Members name.

> The winner with highest points will be winner and rewarded with prize money.

> Points will be awarded on basis on posts quality and usefulness.

Rules :-

1) Members are allowed to posts 5 posts each day in each forum and they must posts all 5 posts link in Post means in 1 reply.

2) Only active forums allowed with more than 50,000 posts.

3) Maximum 1 post in 1 forum and member should posts all link in Quote sign quote.png else post wont be counted.

4) Don't copy paste same post or content in every forum u must add few more lines and info.

5) 3 Winners will chosen on basis on most of points and they will be awarded with $3, $2 and $1 respectively.

6) If players equal points prize money will be divided in both of them.

7) Contests will run for every 15 days starting from 1st June, 2011.

8) Prize will be paid manually no need for making payout requests but update your profile with LR id.

9) All prize though LR only.

10) reserved line for rules and update.

Any question suggestion are welcome.

Regards

Nick

Got paid more for what you usually do, do not forget to join in Guys ;)

@hoanglong

I think the 2nd rule is hard to pass. It is so hard to make 50.000 posts in one forum, I can't surpass that requirements so I can't take part in this contest. And I am not sure if there are many members who could surpass 50.000 posts too.

today, I started to post here after a long gap and have noticed that the latest design of the site has been really cool,

there is no more problem with the text size, now looks normal,

it's so nice to work on the forum spending more time as possible on TCC.

Its been a while since I got paid in here. My cashout is still pending. But EP already pays me two days ago. so I'm sure by today or by tomorrow TCC will also pays me. Usually when TCC or EP starts to pays usually its only take two to three days for other one to pay also.

Looking at my payment request thread position at the Approved Payout Request section, I believe I will be paid in the coming days.

Have been looking forward to my money ever since it has been approved.

I hope activity of TCC can be improved too as well.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 6/9/2011 6:17 PM

Batch: 62984285

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $4.50

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

I now adjust my posting in here. Since most of the time I regularly post in a thread that I like regularly. But right now I can't do that. Since the activity slows down. I have no choice but to post in threads that has response than in my threads that has no response at all.

Got paid for winning contests:

Date: 6/9/2011 2:41 PM

Batch: 62967180

From Account: U2438843 (longnha)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Winner for "What is this?" contest From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Date: 6/9/2011 6:18 PM

Batch: 62984355

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Contest Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thanks