Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Well i can conclude that i can earn weekly from the tcc contests just like in the ep forum. Although i just have limited time or scheduled time posting here. Well i see that there still good members posting in the thread discussion.

I will also try to participate in TCC contest such as log-in contest to get some few cents daily to my LR account. That would be good if I will also participate in EP log-in contest then that would make 20cents daily to my LR right?

TCC has got good rank in Alexa, it is 62,447. so it's traffic to the site has improved a lot, I guess the great activities daily on this forum has lead to gain such popularity and better traffic rank in Alexa, I wish TCC will gain much more traffic than this.

I will also try to participate in TCC contest such as log-in contest to get some few cents daily to my LR account. That would be good if I will also participate in EP log-in contest then that would make 20cents daily to my LR right?

I guess that is 10 cents daily winners. Well so far i never experience to win 2 times in a week like having 20 cents in total. Well im early to participate again in the forum contests seems i still not have any research in the guessing contest lol. :D

Date: 2011-27-11 05:42

Batch: 77534347

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: TCC: Mark Your Attendance in TheCashChat [Round 8]

Thank you.

Date: 2011-27-11 05:47

Batch: 77534516

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: TCC: Guessing Contest - Daily $0.50 Prize [Round 2]

Thank you.

I think the winners of these various types of contests on the forum are now getting paid very frequently, because there is another few latest payment proofs from TCC available around, good to see the active participants of those contests as well as the admin active.

@riddick09

I don't understand your complaint, you are able to access your account on TCC for posting only in certain timings in a day, that is quite strange and I am hearing this kind of complaint for the first time, I think you should take this to the admin's notice, hope you will get your issue fixed soon.

@riddick09

I don't understand your complaint, you are able to access your account on TCC for posting only in certain timings in a day, that is quite strange and I am hearing this kind of complaint for the first time, I think you should take this to the admin's notice, hope you will get your issue fixed soon.

Im just the one experiencing and dont know the reason and will it totally fix it. Because of my ISP and in the DNS server. Im not sure why in the evening i can access perhaps they are sleeping and they close certain thing that block some sites. Well im done before many things here to be able to access it like clearing cache and also deleting browsing history but it does not work.