Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

some of the contest in here are similar with the contest in EP since they are under the same admin. and so i am also interested to participate on the contest here. anyways, i have started posting again in here this day. made few post only and would particpate on the blogging contest a bit later on.

I agree with the fact that reaching the minimum will be hard with low post rates, but good to hear that the contest sections get updates more, at the same time we should also try to post and earn through paying sections, as well.

Blogging is good. But do you think its really earning. I mean TCC and EP in blogging contest? I see some ebook about how this kind of system work and its seem good earning. I hope the blogging although to us is just a contest but to TCC and EP I think its a good source of income.

Of course that will mean that they will have become more popular and searchable to the web. That is the purpose of the blog. If they have many visitors probably they will even interest in the forum. But then im just sad that still i cant make a blog here since i got problem with ep blog contest.

Date: 11/25/2011 4:16 PM

Batch: 77429464

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: TCC: Make a Blog and get Paid $1.50 weekly ! HOT $0.25 daily

Date: 11/25/2011 4:14 PM

Batch: 77429263

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: TCC: Make a Blog and get Paid $1.50 weekly ! HOT $0.25 daily

Date: 11/25/2011 4:12 PM

Batch: 77429146