Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I'm sadden today when I notice that its took me two months to reach my 5 dollars goal. Now my plan is to post for three weeks and I will see to it that I will reach 5 dollars in three weeks or before the end of september. I want to post more to get back the deficit I incur. I know its hard but I must do it.

@budado

I think it will be very hard for you to reach $5 with lower post rates of two cents at current situation in TCC, even if you st the target for two months, it's hard, then within three weeks will be much more harder than that, you can realize after trying that, good luck !

Nice to see so many payment proofs from TCC. I myself have won their Picture guessing contest 4-5 times in the past but haven't yet requested my payout from them. I am hardly active on TCC but am trying to give them some time as well so that I can earn a few extra bucks from them.

I remember I used to take part in their chat contest, also won that contest as well,

and recently, the admin paid me some bonus for being active on the forum along with the usual posting payment,

they have great support from members that TCC is one of the busy forums around.

I remember I used to take part in their chat contest, also won that contest as well,

and recently, the admin paid me some bonus for being active on the forum along with the usual posting payment,

they have great support from members that TCC is one of the busy forums around.

Do you man to say that they are also paying their members for staying active with them. Thats a great news for the loyal members of TCC who have been posting at TCC for a long time. I have consistently been participating in their contests but haven't been posting on their forum lately. However, I have enough time to stay active at TCC once again and I will try to get one of these loyality bonus myself:)

I think he is referring to a contest that you will need to say that you are present in posting in this forum much like what we have from lot of talks forum. Well this forum now pays monthly but I am not still not too active in this forum anymore.

Well, yes they not only have reduced their posting rates but are also paying at a steady pace which sometimes is frustrating. However, the only thing I like about TCC is that they also hold regular contests on daily basis which provides us with an extra opportunity to earn through them. Moreover, posting rates are quite low as compared to other PTP forum but as far as they are paying I have no complains against them:)

This is my 2nd payment received from The Cash Chat forum. Cheers and hopefully more payments to come in the near future!

You have received a payment to your account U9880982 (cathylmg):

Date: 9/11/2011 5:09 PM

Batch: 70200012

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $3.30

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

I see that they have started to pay its members once again and guess what it was not even a month ago already as the admin had promised before, anyways that is good to know that they are paying now :D

It seems that the payment delay has come to an end and they have started to pay their members as like before. Thats a great news for the members of TCC. However, the new posting rates will make it a bit tough to earn at TCC but overall as far as they are paying, I don't have any complains being active at TCC...

It seems that the payment delay has come to an end and they have started to pay their members as like before. Thats a great news for the members of TCC. However, the new posting rates will make it a bit tough to earn at TCC but overall as far as they are paying, I don't have any complains being active at TCC...

Indeed, the posting rates are kind of low but then it is ok since many PTP forums are having low rates except for a few

Low rates is not a problem but activity level is. If the activity level is high, even low rates can be attractive as members can still earn a lot

Indeed, the posting rates are kind of low but then it is ok since many PTP forums are having low rates except for a few

Low rates is not a problem but activity level is. If the activity level is high, even low rates can be attractive as members can still earn a lot

Yes I do agree with you that if the activity level is high at the forum, we can earn at a faster speed by posting more posts on the forum. However, the activity at TCC has reduced then before. I do believe they are a good earning forum and worth trying but it will surely cunsume out time to earn at TCC due to reduced activity. Their posting rates are still reasonable as there are only a few PTP forums which offer better PTP rates then them.

TCC new offer: Install Alexa toolbar, Get $0.25 and WIN :D

Get $0.25 for easy job and get a chance of wining the contest, this chance will not stay for long so hurry up Guys ;)

Dear TCC members,

We love giving away free money and prizes to our members. So, this time we will give you an easy offer, install Alexa toolbar and get paid $0.25 (25 cents) to your LR account. Even more, you get a chance of winning the contest Viannen_loungelizard.gif

How to participle:

- Follow the link (here) and download Alexa toolbar. Alexa Toolbars and Extensions are available for Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome.

- Install the toolbar on your web browser.

- Take a screenshot of your browser and Upload it to Free image hosting such as Imeezo

- Post your image link in this thread along with your LR id.

- Prize will be sent through LR only.

Contest:

- At the end of the contest we will randomly draw 2 winners and each will be rewarded $1.

- In other to legal for this contest user must write a review about TheCashChat forum (here).

- Must have at least 10 participants in other to active the contest. Otherwise, no winner will be chosen.

Easy money for easy work, hurry up TCCer.

Thank you for your contribution to our forum.

All the best,

Hoang Long

TCC Moderator Team.

Guys I need to know something. What has the Alexa toolbar installation got to do anything with the forum? I mean how do you associate Alexa’s toolbar installing with DOING SOMETHING GOOD to a specific website or forum? I mean it’s good for Alexa only, how is it beneficial to this forum or any other forum?

TCC new offer: Install Alexa toolbar, Get $0.25 and WIN :D

Get $0.25 for easy job and get a chance of wining the contest, this chance will not stay for long so hurry up Guys ;)

$0.25 for downloading the Alexa toolbar.hmm... I would like to know if we can remove the Alexa toolbar when we receive the payment or should keep it installed on our pc. The contest started by TCC seems quite good but I have a slow internet connection with a slow RAM and I can't afford to install any such toolbars on my pc. However, if the installation is a temporary process, I have no complain installing it.

Guys I need to know something. What has the Alexa toolbar installation got to do anything with the forum? I mean how do you associate Alexa’s toolbar installing with DOING SOMETHING GOOD to a specific website or forum? I mean it’s good for Alexa only, how is it beneficial to this forum or any other forum?

alexa is a big company. if your site has positive reviews there, it may help the site to get advertisers. if i am not wrong, alexa ranking can influence a site's chance to get advertisers.

alexa ranking is a ranking system, where one can check about a site's stats.

It seems that the threads in ptp section of this forum isn't too many and some of the post where deleted as I don't see some of the thread I started from this section.

Well, I guess they might have removed the threads of those PTP forums which have turned into a scam or have stopped paying their members. As far as I have seen, they have a thread regarding all of the top PTP forums on their PTP section. However, for those forum threads which are not present at TCC, we can always post a thread regarding it and earn for it.