Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Just post and post and post. That what I do in here. I don't look how much I earn or how many post I made in a day. I just post and post and post when I open my account in here. Then at the end of the month if I have 5 dollars or more I cashout. That my rules in posting in here. Because for me its a another waste of time if I keep monitoring my post.

Just post and post and post. That what I do in here. I don't look how much I earn or how many post I made in a day. I just post and post and post when I open my account in here. Then at the end of the month if I have 5 dollars or more I cashout. That my rules in posting in here. Because for me its a another waste of time if I keep monitoring my post.

I agree. I am not active in this forum now just because I can handle multiple forums to post in a day and I just choose those one that has high rates or has good activities. I am just active on the sister forum of TCC which is EP.

haha nice post, but you still have time to post in here. for me i don't have too much time to spend in PTP forum especially in TCC, but if i have a chance to make post in here i make about 10 posts everytime i login. and it already more than enough for me to make it. beside only to make 10 posts the activity still possible

haha nice post, but you still have time to post in here. for me i don't have too much time to spend in PTP forum especially in TCC, but if i have a chance to make post in here i make about 10 posts everytime i login. and it already more than enough for me to make it. beside only to make 10 posts the activity still possible

I am inactive in this forum now because I am not that comfortable posting in TCC. Though this forum is a good and paying one, I am not comfortable because there are only few people who make post and active in this forum that's why it is hard for me to reach payout in here.

Date: 2011-04-11 14:51

Batch: 75645577

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: TCC: Mark Your Attendance in TheCashChat - Round 5

Thank you.

Date: 2011-05-11 10:14

Batch: 75696025

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payme...)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

I'm surprised to received an email from mod juzfinal in this forum to update my LR id in my profile page as I have won in one of their contest. And I am really glad about this forum, will just wait now to be paid for that contest :D

Good for you chardyme. I am not active in the forum these past months and would like to resume my activity in there. Btw, what kind contests they are having right now? Is it hard to win there?

Its so frustrating. I'm so near yes so far. I have already reach 4.50 dollars worth of post in here and my target is 5 dollars but I'm posting for many hours now and I still not reach 5 dollars. Actually more of my time is playing poker. lols. But still the earnings in here is so slow. But I still believe in this site.

Well I guess you just need to be patient and perhaps post in other sections so that you can already achieve your goal from this forum already. It was not to easy to be active in here and reach payout but you need to be posting in other section if you want to reach that goal now.

Date: 2011-10-11 15:32

Batch: 76145017

Amount: $1.00

Memo: TCC: Mark Your Attendance in TheCashChat - Round 6

Thank you.

Date: 2011-11-11 13:36

Batch: 76225272

Amount: $0.50

Memo: TCC: Guessing Contest - Daily $0.50 Prize [Round 2]

Thank you.

Wow you have been winning too much from the contest here Christmas_, hehehe. Anyways, I will try to keep on participating in the contest in here so that I can win as well :D

True indeed, I am being consistent in winning contests. Almost always I will win some money from these contests.

Lets just say I am too active in the forum in posting to win those contests. Hahaha. Maybe have to give chance to others to win ?

I have made few posts today on this forum and have currently just fifty gold coins in hand, yet long to go to reach the cash out limit,

also noticed that the admin has cleared the payout requests today that is on 15th November, congrats to all that been paid.

well, there is various kinds of payment proofs found around, like payments of contest prizes and other rewards, for being active on the forum etc, and other side, there is normal posting payments, I would also like to participate in those contests on TCC :)