Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I think I agree with ofejiro20 in the sense that the admin may not like if posters make suggestions with regards to the type of contests they will like. If the admin on his own decides to come up with a suggestion section or something similar where posters can make contests with regards to the type of contests we want, then fine. Posters will be glad to make the suggestions.

Well, we know that the admin is already trusted for sure he already read the members posts either positve or negative. I just don't feel that his ready to make payments yet or the forum to have better posting with the rates. So, it's really not encouraging for some members to see it.

I think I agree with ofejiro20 in the sense that the admin may not like if posters make suggestions with regards to the type of contests they will like. If the admin on his own decides to come up with a suggestion section or something similar where posters can make contests with regards to the type of contests we want, then fine. Posters will be glad to make the suggestions.

Its also a matter of members taking the initiative and coming up with ways to get interesting contests and not waiting for admin to ask for suggestions. What if he comes up with many in a row that members are not interested in? It wont help anyone but just delay the opportunity to earn. Its like going to a restaurant and not order but expect the waiter to get you something that you will like...lol

When we see the Admin online on his Forum then that's a good possibility that there will be some processing of payment in here, but I guess there wasn't a lot of payment request because most of us stopped our posting activity in here when the Admin made the changes before.

@tirus I think that should have been done a long time ago before now, and as you can see admin has been asbent fro a while now leaving a feeling in the hearts of members that they wont get a response from admin. And like you said but in a correct form its just like going to a restaurant, you've to wait for waiter to bring menu list for you to choose what best suit you!

That's what i am talking about,the admin of the forum should at least come online once in a while so that the members would be rest assured that the admin is still doing something about the forum,but if the admin is offline throughout,members would feel other way round,it would look as if the admin just abandon the forum

It's better for now to not have this ideas or expectations in the forum as it's vague and possibly will take months to fully recover unless there's great advertisers that come in the forum and definitely make payments for those pending payouts. This is not really doing good if we just hope without seeing any action yet.

@syrine did you read my post carefully because I never mentioned in any way that TCC would be a ptp forum again, perhaps we all are aware that the forum is a contest based forum at the moment. Trust me syrine it will do you alot of good if you dont just read post but understand posts before commenting.

I'd like to believe that the only time we can say that it's a contest based Forum is when the Admin implement something in here that we can clearly say that it's a contest based Forum because we all know that there are still some paying sections in here so which means it's paying for members posts.

Actually, the forum become inactive in the contests even that is the state of the forum it is still unclear if they are making good about the contest payments which we all know that admin made this contest based forum just because, he can't afford for the ptp as of this moment.

Well the idea was to make it a contest-based forum and one more contest was introduced into the mix with plans to include more in the future from what admin said. The last contest that was introduced besides the chatting and attendance register one was not really popular because of not enough participation.

Are you insinuating that the forum is not a contest based forum just for the fact that there are no new contests in the forum,and some sections are paying for posts makes it to be a paid to post forum...lol,you might be right,i am even feeling that if the admin comes back for the forum,he might finally turn those paying sections to a non-paying sections

I remember before that the Admin gave us some ideas about what his planning to have some contest in here. The only changes I know that happened in here since the Admin said that this will be a contest based Forum is the reducing of rates and paying sections. That's why I was expecting more to happen because it can be a contest based Forum.

This discussion board can be quite fascinating, becasue I came across that assembly has the exact same charge concerning answer and screw thread. occasionally, community owner sets various price between reply along with thread. I think perhaps the actual strings for this discussion board is sufficient, and administrator in this article don't want people to create completely new post hither.

You guys kind be really funny at times, so because there're no active contest make the forum from becoming a contest forum? Well we dont need to make a blind man arguement when we know for sure admin had intention of changing the forum to a contest one, but because he was not really yet he left just 2 sections paying with a lower rate.

That's a good way of putting it because there was an announcement about the changes on the forum and in this the admin made it quite clear what his intentions are for the forum moving forward. The announcement is still in the forum for those that want to verify.

@ofejiro20,there is no one making a blind arguement here,and moreover no one is arguing,we are only asking ourselves about the forum,if i may ask you,are you calling TCC a paid to post forum,i must say NO,it is a fully based contest forum 'cos the admin has announced it a long time ago,anyways i have not been to the forum lately but i believe clearing of payments might happen in the forum soon

@ofejiro20,there is no one making a blind arguement here,and moreover no one is arguing,we are only asking ourselves about the forum,if i may ask you,are you calling TCC a paid to post forum,i must say NO,it is a fully based contest forum 'cos the admin has announced it a long time ago,anyways i have not been to the forum lately but i believe clearing of payments might happen in the forum soon

Nope dude! I know well TCC is no longer a ptp forum again so the discussion of the possibility of TCC becoming a ptp forum again should be ruled out! Already admin gave us reasons for changing the forum to a contest one which was accepted by all members so there's no point hoping admin will revised his decision back.

Well admin did made an annnouncement in the chatbox on this other forum EP that he will be clearing payment very soon within 24 hours so there's a possibility admin will be clearing payment soon inhere hopefully he can still do something about the new contest which he promised earlier before.

I don't see any need of the argument on whether TCC is a paid to post forum or not. We all know that its no longer a paid to post forum because the admin has turned it from a paid to post forum to a contest based forum even though few sections are paying ones. We should be looking forward to when the admin will have enough funds to continue with the contests or introduce new ones that will have better member participation.