Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won again for the daily active poster contest, I think I am really lucky on this forum as this is my second time around to have won here. Actually I didn't post that much as yesterday I have made 15 post only and that took me to the winning spot.

So this forum has a rule with it's 2cent per post? Looks like admin don't want any rubbish from members,maybe admin hates post chasing.But it's good to have a rule.I don't have an account with this forum yet,but not planning to have now.Maybe i will in the future.Am just satisfied with the ones am with.

Date: 2011-25-01 03:07:52

Batch: 53964112

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.20

Memo: [Forexcompanyonline Sponsored Contest] - Sign Up Bonus $0.20

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got infractions for posting payment proof, well I did not post a payment proof but instead it is a deposit proof that I am in with the program but I post it along with a discussion. Well the moderator replied to me and said any form of proof is considered payment proof, with that what can I do? nothing....

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-26-01 02:49:32

Batch: 54042057

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 24 Jan 2011 Winner Prize...

Guys may I know the waiting period of our payment request here? I just want to know so that I could prepare for when I should make another request. Well I hope I could win the daily top poster contest today as I have made several post here already.

the super mod has selected me one of the active poster and I have been rewarded $0.25 bonus for the daily active poster contest,

as usual I have been posting here everyday, so I expect to be selected many times for the contest on MEF.

• 2 weeks later...

in here i will request my payment at 5$ even then i will not get full amount for sure.i think all memebr will get any deduction but admin havent make it clear about tthe reason of that decuction.but its ok for me.i hope then they will able to give any explanation about that too.

yup they really pay memebr well chuna.i always get paid by them.i hope then i will reach my target today so it will not take a time to get paid again from this site.but i hope i will not get such huga amount of money.now i never win any contest there.i dont know why so hard to win it now

i am surprised to win the daily activity contest on this day. so i am going to request it this day. and also vermarz has won two days back and i think vermarz has not noticed that she has won on the contest. we should check it often times the contest thread so we can request the payment fast.