Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

thats too bad that they stop let us know about the contest winner.but start from now i will also check it.now i just try to request it even its late but i still hoping that they will pay me.i hope i will have a luck to get the payment.now im still strugling to reach another payment.it will need more than 4 days i guess

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup maybe they will wait until a week then announce the winner within that time.well its ok actually it just additional feature i here.the main one is posting.so now i just keep on postign while waiting for the payment too.i really hope that admin will surely pay me with less deduction only

im happy to see that payment its really fresh paymetn so i have hope again to get paid fast at least now im goinh to continue my activity there and now im in half way to reach my target sttill need more days to get paid.but im happy to be member in here.today mod also announce the winner of the contest but im not in the list

still many payment there pending but already accepted by mod there.hope admin will come within a few days so then they able to pay the reast pending payment there.i hope will not take more than 7 days.about the activity there i just keep on posting and hope that i will picked as winner of activity contest

I won the daily activity prize:)

I never win anything but this is my second time..great and paid also very fast.

Payment recieved via LR

Date: 02/20/2011 03:26

Batch: 55666076

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earnin...)

Amount: $0.25

Merchant Reference: Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 15 Feb 2011 Winner Prize

:lol:

I have received my 1st payment from MEF.

I have waited quite long to reach 500 MEF points.

9 points was deducted for creating 3 double threads.

But it's not my fault because I have searched for the same thread before I created new thread,

and I found none.

I always do searching before I make a new thread.

I even searched them again 7 times for each title after I got warning for creating double threads and I still found none.

That is so so weird.

I think they need to fix this bug, it's so annoying.

I discussed this issue with the Super Moderator, Armand.

He suggested me to use the inside search bar that is put in each forum for a better result.

You better be careful, guys.

Use this search bar instead of the outside search bar

10dccc3.jpg

MY 1ST MEF PAYMENT

5461991018_b589194691.jpg

I'm surprised to win the daily activity contest again. I received a reminder or notification from the mod.thankfully the mod is always fast in reminding us tbat we won in the contest . but we need to check our private messages and even visitors messages to us daily so we wont miss reading that message in time.

@ivey oh really?i dont know about that hoep then they can solve that problem since they didnt tell membe how to search in right way to find if any double thread or not.but making a thread have a big risk in many site since thery also offer good rate

Yeah, I was suprised to know that I actually have made 3 double threads

because I have searched for the same title before I make a new thread

Now I always use the inside search box to search for the same thread before I make a new thread.

I even search 3 - 4 times just to make sure there is no similar thread have been made.

By the way, I have received my payment for February 18, 2011 Daily Activity Poster on February 22, 2011 :

Date: 2011-22-02 03:56:51
Batch: 55783471
From Account: U0886337
Amount: $0.25
Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 18 Feb 2011 Winner Prize
Thank you.