Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think although there is point deduction each time when we request payment but thats not big matter at all when its only few point . i am going to request another request here and also expecting some deduction .anyway now there is no lack of advertiser which is really good news both us.

if we able to win the contest then the deduction there will not become big problem,so when you waana be active in here then there is any possibilty to win it and it able to cover the deduction that always happen in here.well at leat admin is so kind to have any activity contest that so rare happen in other site

well, I am waiting for my payment for my 250 points donated, last time on 26th February,

it's more than a week of waiting for now,

as I have lost the prize money last time for I could not send the request for it, within two days of notification,

at least I hope there won't be any point deduction in this payout request for my latest set of 250 MEF points.

@archu

Oh really, that was long enough. I asked my first payout 2 days ago and I hope I didn't need to wait too long to get payment from

my request. If we must wait more than a week for our payment request, that will be so long to wait. I hope the admin could fix the

system so we could be paid faster than what happened now.

maybe you can asked mod or admin about that archu.usually they always pay memebr within a week only.in here the prize payment will process so fast because they already check it and member just claim and get the payment.im hopping that this site will always give me good rate too

@venmarz

If the payment is below than a week or a week, that is still okay for me but more than that, it's not normal and we must ask

what happened with our payment request. I hope there is no problem with my first payout request in there :) and also I hope

I could get my payment in full amount :)

@archu

Oh really, that was long enough. I asked my first payout 2 days ago and I hope I didn't need to wait too long to get payment from

my request. If we must wait more than a week for our payment request, that will be so long to wait. I hope the admin could fix the

system so we could be paid faster than what happened now.

it depends, actually, I have requested for 250 posts at once,

cause all of my posts were payment proofs that I could get one cent rate only,

so I had to make around 200 posts to reach the cash out limit of 200 MEF points,

I think MEF will check each proof and verify, so that can take long for post checking, in my case.

yes they pay only a cent for payment proofs even for ptp payment proofs. but it's alright for me after all, I do more replies than just posting payment proofs. it's not hard to participate in discussions anyways. they are not that strict in post quality but expect some deductions though.

yup not really bad if we able to post proof in here,and i sont think it hard to do as long as they dont ask memebr to post the image proof which take a time in posting it.i really hope then i can be so active in here again,since i can see more and more active member there

yes they pay only a cent for payment proofs even for ptp payment proofs. but it's alright for me after all, I do more replies than just posting payment proofs. it's not hard to participate in discussions anyways. they are not that strict in post quality but expect some deductions though.

yes, they are very clear with that, every payment proof whether it is of hyip or PTP forum will be worth of one cent only,

so far I received deductions in my payouts fro having posted payment proofs which are older than 48 hours,

and some times, for having comments posts on forumss, which the admin feels like unnecessary, so few points definitely will be deducted.

Although payment proof posting here 1 cent but this forum very strict if we post some old payment proof but the good news for me that this forum dont need image payment proof and text proof is enough here which take less time to posting.

In spite of low rates here, but I believe that the activity of members is a very good in some sections, perhaps because-is very flexible in dealing with the members,

but, I noticed that there are some of the attention of requests for payment, where be approved rapidly, there are other requests for payment of interest not to be .

fast payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-07-03 04:08:45

Batch: 56671892

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $2.50

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

Wow that was good because there is another payment proof from MEF. I hope I could be paid soon in here too because

I've asked payment request since last week but I didn't check my account again, I only made posts here without checking

my account again :D

I was paid after one week time period, which is still good,

that I feel I have been received a fast payment considering to my 250 posts requested at once,

the more surprising thing is that I was not given any deduction or infractions !

I am happy with that, I was paid in full, $2.50 for 250 points, and post quality was "payment proof poster".

yesterday i requested there my 274 point and looking hopefully my payment . now there is so many request in payment request section for this thinking it may take more time to approved y request but not worry about approval when already got many payment from this forum.

I'm often contributing in this forum, though not very actively, because pay per post rate is little lower than in other PTP forums, I still post there as they send payments to Paypal, which isn't used by many PTP forum. MEF has also been online for a year now, and I hope it will be paying and trusted for many years.

yes i think that the lower rate here has discouraged you. but i think that the rate is not that bad. but i will admit compared with other forums, we won't earn that much. but since it is easy to get our payout approved here, so it is still worth it to post here.

well, I was again selected one of the winners of the contest for the day March 5th,

and I have come to know about that today as the mod has notified me that I have immediately sent request,

usually the mod notified me the same day when I won the contest,

but this time as I have received late notification, I am not sure I will be paid as the prize to be requested within one day after winning the contest.

its not really hard to be active member in here and get chosen as the winner since just a few active member there so we will have good chance to be the winner there.i just hope that i can also be active in here too later.i hope then they will get good activity again

I'm glad to be a winner of daily post contest for many times and this time is for 10th to be a winner. Usually requesting payment of daily contest will be paid next day after requesting but It's been two days since mine has not been verified yet. It could be delay in payment

I'm glad to be a winner of daily post contest for many times and this time is for 10th to be a winner. Usually requesting payment of daily contest will be paid next day after requesting but It's been two days since mine has not been verified yet. It could be delay in payment

For me, I do not like to participate in competitions,

because I do not feel happy when I get some cents, as I feel I had the bad luck always ,

Anyway, I do not like to participate in the forums, which depend on the contests only .

fast payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-11-03 16:53:23

Batch: 57021998

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 05 Mar 2011 Winner Prize

Thank you.

thank you dear admin.