Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am requesting minimum payout once in a week and happy to say i am able to manage this and i think its possible because of i am active in ptp section and there is good opportunity to post many post in a day .anyway now there is lack of ads and think this impact will fall in our payment and if there is some delay of payment then i think its natural.

i cannot win any contest there again.but i will keep my activity up in here.and today i got payment from admin.m waiting for my payment for about less than a week.so far they still pay member normal.but i get a few cut in my payment.but its ok,its motivated me to make good post then

Paid me today!! :D

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 0R182271PP2047221)

Sent by:

Rudi Suriyanto

Buyer Email:

rudi_suriyanto@hotmail.com

Payment Sent to:

stlmoney@hotmail.com

Amount received:

$1.98 USD

Fee amount:

-$0.01 USD

Net amount:

$1.97 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

Dec 22, 2010

Time:

07:13:11 PST

Completed

Subject:

You've received a payment

Payment Type:

Instant

i really hope then activity today better than yesterday.i just failed to be more active yesterday due to not many active member that time.now i need its about 60 posts to reach my next payment in here.i hope it will not take a long time to complete it.i will try to make until 30 post in a day today

MEF is not very active nowadays.

I always see the same members replying here and there.

It is like no one wants to stay at MEF for long.

I wonder why is this so.

MEF is stable and paying. Furthermore it has been standing for more than 1 year already.

Isn't this something good ?

Its true sometime members activity become lower here but now there is good activity and i never stoop my activity here and tried to active daily here not many post but minimum 10 post daily. and i am happy now when there is no problem of any particular section activeness.

maybe it's all because of the low rate given by this site.i dont mind if they just give small amount but then we will get less activity consequently.i dont think will easy for me to make many post for tomorrow.i think member will busy in holiday and will not be so active that time

2 cents to respond, and 3 cents on the subject, the rate is not sufficient to achieve a good profit, especially since there are many forums that offer higher rates than that, and I note that the activity of members of a few in most sections of the forum, perhaps because they are providing their time to other forums that offer Higher rates of profit.

Today again win daily activity poster here and for that i am very happy . i post there maximum 15 post daily and with this post to become one of the top poster really good feeling . no doubt this motivate me to remain active there and i also continue there everyday.

Now the payment spreed is good here and not delaying like before and this days this forum is clearing pending payment within 7 days and sometime within 5 days . anyway daily activity contest is really good and without concentrating this some time i also winning this .

I never checking there daily activity winner thread when if i won then getting notification and someday i forget about this daily activity and definitely it great features of this notification because if we won then there is no change to forget to claim our prize money.