Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I was a bit doubtful whether I get the payment for the activity contest winner,

as the winning day was on 5th,

and the update of the contest thread was on 10th that we could only request after the contest results,

though we requested after 5 days from the winning day as the prize was earned on 5th, we got paid without any issue.

THis forum will give us only 2 cents per post but that was okay since the forum will pay us for sure.

I didn't to much like with its payment process which is too long to wait and I hope the admin could

process it faster than my last payment. I hope it could be processed in at most a week from our request.

well, there was an update on 11th March from the super mod regarding the results of the active poster contest,

but the results were of 9th, 10th and 11th February,

I am confused why the update was that late as the dates were old,

anyways, I have noticed that I was not among those winners.

I have received my payment for March 06, 2011 Daily Activity Poster on March 14, 2011 :

well, I think we should request the prize money within one day after the result is announced,

no matter if the result is announced for one week at a single update,

and the super mod is always giving us notification regarding the win, so I think there is no fear of missing the earning opportunity.

if you make psot like that one then it will consider as spam post.they will not accepting that short post and have no relation to the thread.they will be strict about the quality of post there,but still many memebr like making any post there,because they will also have chance to be the winner of the contest there

again i win daily activity poster and i am very pleased for this. i never post many in a day but dont forget to post daily there and think it help me to win this contest. although the prize money is not very big but its really good feeling to become first of any contest.

yup 0.25$ is not really big amount to consider.but it will also help admin to gain more activity from member so they able to make sure the advertiser is right to placing their banner in here too.what i dont really like in here is about when we forget to request the prize then that prize will not able to claim

well, there is update in the activity poster contest until 17th March,

the results were announced till 17th that is three days ago,

I am sure the super mod over there must have informed the winners through messages,

but still a lot have not requested for the payment, that delay can lead to the request rejected.

of i dont kneo if you also mod there too archu.yup usually member get any PM from mod but nt all i think.since that time i ever not get any PM but i win the contest so then i cannot request the payment.so it will be good if member also check the thread it self.yup i ca see not many member request their prize there

I have much heard about MEF's new product, eFlazz, these days,

it seems to be very easy and fast to access our LR accounts using this product,

the price was set as a $8, one license for one LR computer at one computer,

MEF seems to have introduced a new interesting product for us.

I also got pm and mail from forum Admin about lr eFlazz but its really confusing matter to me what is the benefit to use it . anyway amount for licence is also not very less and for this i dont shown my interest when i am directly entering to my LR.

im not buying it yet.i dont think i really need it.i think better just being active in here again.this site still offer the same rate not that bad because they able to pay member every week.the low rate offer in MEF just the way of admin to make this site quite stable like now

I didn't too much active to post in this forum for about these 3 days, I hope the activities will be better again tomorrow because

I will try to make more activities again tomorrow. This forum is one of good and honest PTP site with payment is not high enough

but it has been good PTP site since long time enough.