Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to make any payment rrequest today.i already have 500 points to request.i hope i will not get many deduction as usual.i will try to be more active in here but lately im not lucky in wining any contest there.it have been long time since the last time i won it.

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-08-01 04:30:38

Batch: 52796386

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 06 Jan 2011 Winner Prize...

I made a small mistake.

I didn't went to check for my nickname on the Daily Activity Poster winner thread. I won the prize for 10th Jan, yet I didn't know it until a mod wrote a visitor message today (12 Jan). I am 2 days late !

Hope I will be paid though I am 2 days late.

ehm i dont know if admin late in let you know about that prize.i always active there and every time i come there i will always check the message if then any new message for me which usually from admin there.i really hope then i can be so active in here to get another prize from them

I have just registered myself on this forum as many of you here are enjoying the benefits of getting paid here. I will be posting here also to see what is in stored for me on this forum. Anyway I noticed that they have this matrix program, well got to read about it.

i dont really know about hat matrix program.i just care about posting in here.but seems they have long delay in payment.i hope will not take longer for me to get paid in here too.i really hope to see the long line of reqeuest disappear so will make the activity there better then now

Congratulations christmas_, well I received a notification from the admin that I am one of the daily poster winners here, wow! I didn't know that there is a contest going on here and besides I have only made 13 post yesterday and that's I've won?..lolz, anyways I will continue to post here as I love all the functions on this forum.

2 cents for each replt and 200 posts in order to get paid... That's not very attractive though.

However, it seems they have lots of ads.

Well for me 2 cents per post is good enough as long they are paying, unlike other forums who promised to pay more but some of them was not able to sustain the site. Anyways we can reach the payment faster here as there are more and more members have been active here so that means it easier for us to post on our favorite threads as we get replies every now and then.

I joined the site today morning. I somehow like the appearance of the forum I think I am going to be active there. I currently already have 20 points. I have been replying to programs that I am using. I haven't got much to say about that forum at this point of experience.

today, I have reached the minimum required points for cash out here,

recently have also received some bonus for being selected as an active poster a 25 cents from MEF,

this is a nice forum that pays much faster after placing the payout request.