Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

Now there is not many pending payment there but only few of this month payment request and i also request my payment today .anyway its great to see Endyear 2010 Arcade Competition there although i still not participate and looking for members responce . hope this competition will be hits.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy to see that now there is no problem of ptp section posting only and Admin also pretty first of members payment now although now again there is lack of ads .my request is now pending and hoping it will be apppoved soon and have full confidence about that .

i don't feel good that mostly there is only two active members in the ptp section. which is already including me among the two active members. so i am hoping that there will be more active members. cause i want to make sure that there will be good interesting discussions on the ptp section. i have just started to be active again on this forum. just like last week when i made good activity here.

yup activity in here not really good.but still i can reach my payment in every 2 weeks.not really bad.since i didnt focus in posting in here and just make 2 round of post everyday.at least they able to pay us then i will try to keep my activity in here.even just 2 member there still we can move thread for sure

I just dont understand why some members can do copy and paste and dont get warnings. I was banned for that others keep getting for that. its not fair at all. I have waiting for months now to see if admin will do something. but nothings done.

agree with you most of members just copy and paste and mod do nothing

i think its good forum but need more active mode than this

finally i reach my target there i will also request my payment in here.i really like the activity in here not really good but everyday always have thread to reply.its not really bad,i hope will not take a time for admin to pay me too.i need its about 2 weeks to reach my target.hope you guys will keep active in here

i dont know if they have any activity contest over there.i also win that contest before.im so happy because i have no intention to win that contest but mod there give me prize.it really good site and now im waiting for my payment there too.i try to request in 500 points.i hope i will not get any deduction again in here

I do not know why, I can not open the site via my firefox browser, but if you use the chrome all went smooth, it looks like there are plug ins that cause I can not access it via firefox, after all, they only pay a small rate so it's doesn't matter tough i'm inactive there

Minimum point for CashOut : 200

Maximum point for CashOut : 500

Minimum post for CashOut : 100

1 MEF Point = $0.01

1 thread created = 3 Points

1 post = 2 Points

Payment proof = 1 Point (this will be manually deducted when rechecking process by Mods)

Payment Processors:

Liberty Reserve

Perfect Money

Paypal

http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/

Refferer link

HM...rate to pay per click is very low and they even deduct 1 point when rechecking process by Mods @_@

i hope i can also to be the winner in here again.i really like the activity in here not many but always have thread to reply in here.i have target to be more active day by day in here and always be winner in daily posting contest there.and now my payment there also still in pedning.hope admin will surely pay it faster

I do not know why, I can not open the site via my firefox browser, but if you use the chrome all went smooth, it looks like there are plug ins that cause I can not access it via firefox, after all, they only pay a small rate so it's doesn't matter tough i'm inactive there

it happens to me all the time

i used to browse the forum via mozilla now i use safari it so fast if you wanna be active

I seen there some members win daily activity poster but not request their prize but i dont make this mistake when i win two times. its very good feature here that if we win then there is notififaction in our inbox and this will help me to request timely of my prize.

I got my 1st payout from money earning forum today. The waiting period was short , just a couple of days to.

Heres the payout

1st payment recieved via LR

Date: 12/19/2010 04:16

Batch: 51606622

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earnin...)

Amount: $2.09

Memo: MEF Point Cashout.

moneyearningforum1st.jpg

somehow i can not access this site anymore. and I've replace 3 pieces of the browser and all experiencing the same case, I can only access the first time when I installed the browser and after that the error appears again

Boniez, since I registered at August. There's nothing problem with my browser. Even the site rather dificult to open compare with other forums. I tried to use with different browsers nothing bother me. The site can be accesed

I was surprised to see there i am winner of daily activity poster although i never try to post more 15 post daily and i win two time from here but now never expecting such because now the activity of members here is really great but i also doing daily here 15 post daily.

It is really hard work for me to hit payout in MEF because due to low activity level (or is it because I have nothing to reply ?), I used more than 3 months just to hit my next payout of 200 points.

Last time I could manage a payout every month but then now I don't think so. Lets see if I can hit payout next Jan at around Jan 20.

Hope I get no deductions. Cheers :)