Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

Date: 2012-22-02 02:31

Batch: 85908616

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earnin...)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 16 Feb 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

Date: 2012-22-02 02:37

Batch: 85908956

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earnin...)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still hoping that there is an edge in this forum. Meaning that they have strength as a forum to be worthy to be active like faster payment process or approval. Since to make it catchy and attractive forum to be active they need to have those. Yes, will try to sign up sooner after some encouragement of the members.

Last february I only earn 2.86 dollars but this month I already have 375 points. When I reach 400 points I will going to request payments in here. I know its hard to earn big money in MEF as its only has two cents per post rate and activity is not as good as in DMT. But still 4 dollars is a good earning. that's if I got paid whole amount.

I have already reached more than 200 points in here but I am not yet cashing out as I wanted to add up more points to my request rather requesting for just the minimum amount.

Why does it take longer time now to receive the payment or based on your experience just the same and you were just confident to have bigger payout request and of course you will expect to have the whole amount.

I have completed 200 points successfully here and placed a payout request on MEF recently, for the month of March, I shall try to be more active here again so that I will reach another payout limit on MEF, 200 points for the month of March once again, hopefully.

As usual, the admin is active on the forum and making payments every now and then, it was on 6th March, the admin paid for the last time, that is few hours ago, there is about ten active requests awaiting approval here, including mine too.

it seem like a good site to join, but will it the rules quite restrict in this site? i am going to have a look on the site. hope that also can earn from there.

I don't really think that Moneyearningforum is very strict, the environment is friendly just like all other PTP forums.There are some different rules to follow, if you read it properly then you will enjoy posting there too.

I have noticed that my latest payout request on this forum has been approved by the mod, recently, and sent for the admin to clear the payment, that is quite fast approval, in just three days, I applied for the payment on 4thn and it's already approved by 7th March.

True that the forum asks to follow rules, I have noticed newbies get confused with the payout request system in this forum, which is unique, we need to first donate the points to MEF Bank then have to create thread.