Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after the recent loss of that latest prize money of the contest, I try to visit the site regularly,

and keep checking the contest winners everyday,

as I am one of the active members of the forum, there is more chances for me to win the prize every now and then,

well, actually the contest is much encouraging for us to earn some bonus along with general posting.

of course you will have great chance to be the winner of that contest too if you are active in here just try to check the contest thread everyday since not all the time they will inform us about the winner,i ever get reject when request my prize there because i request it more than 2 days after i won it

of course you will have great chance to be the winner of that contest too if you are active in here just try to check the contest thread everyday since not all the time they will inform us about the winner,i ever get reject when request my prize there because i request it more than 2 days after i won it

I think we not need to check the contest thread everyday because if we become winner than we will get a pm from Mods which is good features here. before 3 times i win but never see but always got PM from Mods informing that i am winner.

yup i hope so.i ever get prize from them .0,25$ is not really bad if in each week we win the contest so we will get 1$ in a month.i think its not really hard to be winner of this contest since not many active memebr in here so all a few active memeb will have good chance

so far there was notifications from the super mod, whenever I was selected as the contest winner,

and for that I am very thankful to the mod,

as I need not check the contest thread everytime, for the results, and the mod notifies me in a visitor message about that,

but still I think just 2 days of time to request payment is very short time that anybody can lose their bonus money if they reply to it lately.

thansk good if super mod still giving the visitor message like that usually he also give me when he selected me but when admin selected me i should read it through contest section to know whether im the winner or not.i like that this site able to give me good activity like usual and i beleiev they still have many loyal memebr but spread in many sections

@archu

I think the admin and moderators wanted us to visit the site everyday so we won't be late to ask our payment when we are

winner in their contest. But I am agree with you, 2 days is fast time but I can understand why the admin did that. That will

be better if you wanted to take part in their contest so you will check the site at least once a day.

yup maybe they just want memebr also have effort to get their prize too and if memebr never claim about their prize so means they didnt know about this contest and maybe memebr not really like to visit other section.the first tie i got the prize i also confused,since i never join any contest there

well, I have just received a mail from the admin, with the subject, "Boost Your Money With MEF-Matrix",

this is a matrix which is running for a long time, all that we need to do is to invest a $7 joining the matrix,

and we can earn good with that,

so far many members were benefitted with the matrix, for more information, visit, www.mef-matrix.com

@archu

Oh I never knew about that, I think I will take a look of my mail too then. Thanks for informing us friend.

I don't know, I don't have any idea with this kind of investment because I have bad experiences to make

investment in this kind of program. I will take a look the program first.

MEF0303.jpg

Date: 2011-03-03 05:30:41

Batch: 56422840

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $2.00

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Date: 2011-03-03 05:06:56

Batch: 56422115

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 28 Feb 2011 Winner Prize

Thank you.

@archu

Oh I never knew about that, I think I will take a look of my mail too then. Thanks for informing us friend.

I don't know, I don't have any idea with this kind of investment because I have bad experiences to make

investment in this kind of program. I will take a look the program first.

well, that is what the admin of the forum wants to assure all the members that

we need not worry about getting scammed,

cause MEF is going to pay for life time, and I think there is no worries with that MEF matrix investment,

as many members have made good fortune with their $7 investment for last 2 years.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2011-03-03 05:27:38

Batch: 56422646

Amount: $4.02

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2011-03-03 05:09:55

Batch: 56422202

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 27 Feb 2011 Winner Prize

Thank you.

I dont know about MEF matrix investment and think it will be good. actually i dont ever any knowledge about this but few days ago i involved some cycler and thinking this also will not bad when the forum already very very trusted.

I am again reached another minimum payout there and hoping this time also will be get paid without big deduction because this time not any mistake of posting . and if also deduct some point thats is very low . just hoping payment will be proceed as well as before.

@Nikhil

Wow that was great if you could reach another payment proof in here. That was great achievement because that is not easy

to earn some bucks from this site. Me personally, I asked payment request only once and I didn't get it yet. I will wait about 3-4 days

for my payment. I hope there is no deduction.

a bit hard to get any payemnt without get any deduction.so if you wanna get it full better make all the post of proof only maybe then you will get full amount since there is no quality of post in proof posting,i hope then i can also become so active in here again

well, definitely, at least some 5 to 10 points will be deducted here, and every member who got paid from MEF might have experienced the deductions,

again the points will be removed for various reasons,

we can say there is so many rules especially on MEF that at least one violation, there will be reduction in the payment, of course few cents only.