Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt active in this site even they have low rate still any member still posting in here and get the payment.i hope then they will always get the payment so i can surely become active in here again.i know that this site always pay weekly,i dont mind of that because mostly member get the payment in each week in any other sites too

the forum has set the minimum payout limit at 200 MEF points

where as the maximum limit is at 500 points, thus keeping that maximum limit in mind, I never have requested for more than 300 points so far, on this forum,

in order not to make any violation of forum rules regarding payout request,

presently, I have made around 150 active points and not hurried to post the request as we can still request up to 500 MEF points maximum.

I think I was selected an active poster on 5th March for the last time and till date I have not been selected again,

though I have been active on the forum so far,

it has been around 22 days but there must be even better active members on the forum daily that have been awarded the activity bonus,

I hope soon I will receive the bonus along with the usual payments on MEF.

For me i dont know exact how they select daily activity poster but if i got pm from mods than only request my payment .anyway i think this activity poster is not greatly helping forum to remain forum more active when prize amount is not so high but activity of members there always good.

i dont think that they have no delay in payment.im so sure they have delay of payment because i never get my payment request faster without any delay.they have low rate but they so legit,dont worry about that and they are also have activity contest which motivated member more

Finally I reach 200 points in here again. I will try to cashout. I slow down a little bit in ptp in general. As its took me a month before I reach 200 points. Before I can reach 200 points in just 10 days. I will try to be active in posting right now. I want to increase my ptp earnings to 100 dollars a month. And I want to earn at least 7 dollars a month in here.

its good for you to keep your activity up i think they still have many active member too maybe they still loyal to them because they always give the payment even in low rate and still faster in giving the prize for the activity contest there.i love that contest even it just worth 0.25$

I need around 20 points more to place a cash out request here with my 200 active points for a $2 payment on MEF,

it was again long for me to reach the payout limit, being the posting went on only proofs,

now that I also have been posting discussion it has been very easy for me to reach the cash out limit in a short period of time,

within next few hours I place new request here.

its better for you to try to psot normal post than proof post then because with normal post you able to reach until the maximum amount to request and will not take really long time if you provide your time in here again.i really want to be more active in here

I think its not hard to reach minimum payout here and i am reaching it within 10 days . ptp section is most crowed section here but my another favourite section forex is not so active . anyway to remain active in various section now posting in payment proof as well as active in ptp section.

I've signed up already to this forum a few minutes ago. :)

Im looking forward to to an interactive discussion here. I've read the rules already, and the point system that they have. It's somewhat similar to Digital Money Talk.

Minimum payout is also $2. What I like about this forum is that they pay for general discussion, unlike other forums that has only forex, gpt and ecurrency sections.

What I need to know more here is donating in MEF bank. :D And by the way, I was surprised with the number of online users there, both members and guests.

It seems that this forum is really good. :)

this site is not that good but only good.lol.i ever active in here too but now i didnt active posting there.you should also knwo if you active and make post more than 5 posts a day then you will automatically join their cpontest,activity contest and then you will get chosen randomly among other active member too

on this forum, MEF, I have noticed very low activity in hyip discussion section, here,

that those threads won't be updated frequently,

and even if I make any posting in those threads to make a discussion over there,

I will hardly get any replies to that discussion, I hope members will also participate in hyip discussion as well.

on this forum, MEF, I have noticed very low activity in hyip discussion section, here,

and even if I make any posting in those threads to make a discussion over there,

I will hardly get any replies to that discussion, I hope members will also participate in hyip discussion as well.

MEF has a lot of forum sections, and maybe this is one of the reasons why only a few members are posting

in this section. MEF has unique sections compared to other PTP forums. ANd in fact, they don't have any penalty/infraction

if a member prefers to post MORE in GPT section than in HYIPs. But actually, you don't have to worry 'cause staff here

is really strict in spamming. So I guess, all posts are settled in good place. :)

Same for me who likes to talk hyips...there is hardly no response in the hyip area. If id like to discuss hyips its not the right place. A bit sad actually.

I gave that up and the threads normally has one answer or maybe in case some id updating a very popular thread. Maybe it is bevuase you can get infractions if you post

that you are in a hyip and give the payment detail that you joined. The if its not in I have been paid by hyip thread you got yourself an infraction.

So yes they are very strict too. And maybe its taking away the discussion feeling too.

well, I think it's not compulsory to be a member or investor of hyip to participate in discussion here,

we can post our comments or opinions on that particular program,

of course it will be a good advantage if we are also the investor of the hyip, that we can have much more information of the program to share with everyone,

it helps the readers or freshers that want to invest in those programs.

yes its true there is less discussion in hyip section and ptp section is crowed here and for this i also posting only my payment proof here instead hyip discussion . and here forex section also complex section and less activity but ptp is best and its good there is no restriction to remain active in one section.