Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Christmas_ hey dude, where have you been posting from this forum, I don't see you posting in the paid to post section of this forum, I am having a hard time to post here :(

Hi, it seems that I have missed out your question. Well currently I am focusing on HYIP section and also posting some payment proofs, either HYIP payment proofs or forum payment proofs. I don't really post in PTP section anymore ?

I just post when I get proof of payment only and not more than that, and according to me, you can use it for a while until you want active here in full. I am not active here in full because payments are too small, even though for the loyal members will get paid more

Why exactly your payment request rejected. And seems that discussion is not much in ptp section i guess as some who able to make good payment will be in hyip section. So maybe chardyme is one of the active member in the ptp section but wonder what it caused the payment to be rejected.

I knew my payment request will be rejected, well I will just requested for another one as a completely failed the last time around and it was really my fault, hope my next will be approved.

if I'm allowed to know what mistakes you do until the request is rejected here? at least it can make me do not make mistakes you do to my current payment request. I do not understand you are already experienced in require payment could fail, and especially since I'm still a beginner

As far as I know, MEF pays and won't reject the request thread as long as one follows the proper rules of applying for payments, like they should first donate points and then have to get back to place a request in payout section.

Well they inform me of my mistake, I don't know if my request was completely been rejected as I can still reply to my thread or do I have to create a new request now?

I will check later on and see what is really the problem in your request. I believe you use the same username right? I will check so that you can get paid and be active in here again. Usually the only problem in here encounter by newbies is that they don't know how to request payments in here.

This is the site which are trying to intdoduced a exceptional like offering matrix program ? I didn't know about that at all.But why are we getting on forum sites for the first time if that really existed before ?to believe the activites of this forum we want to see some proof.if any body have please share.

That's good to hear that you just waiting to be paid in here. I also made an account here but i haven't start posting perhaps once you posted a payment proof then i will start posting.

This site is a paying forum for more than two years now and I'm surprise as you say you already have an account in here and its seems your just waiting for proof of payments. So why not you just visit the proof of payments section of MEF? I mean you already join the site as you say. You spend time joining and your just a click away in proof of payments section if you really want to see one.

Exactly, we can find payment proofs in the concerned sections there on MEF, the last the admin cleared requests was on 26th January including mine, as of two days ago, when I visited the forum, and therefore I think MEF can be called an active forum.