Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I just have checked out on the forum that the activity contest results have been announced today,

so there is members that have won until 15th September, better to apply for the payment before it's too late to get accepted.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not so active here but still respect the admin that he pays however he offer the forum for sale

its good that gpt section include paid to post section still paid to post there

the hyip section and payments proof section is the most active today i hope i can post some posts here today to be near with my payment

i'm not so active here but still respect the admin that he pays however he offer the forum for sale

its good that gpt section include paid to post section still paid to post there

the hyip section and payments proof section is the most active today i hope i can post some posts here today to be near with my payment

Are you trying to say that MEF is on sale. oh... I didn't saw any such announcement from the admin on the MEF forum. However, they are still paying and that good for the members to stay active on the forum. Moreover, they are still running daily contest which encourages me to stay active on their forum.

Are you trying to say that MEF is on sale. oh... I didn't saw any such announcement from the admin on the MEF forum. However, they are still paying and that good for the members to stay active on the forum. Moreover, they are still running daily contest which encourages me to stay active on their forum.

Site is on sale, u can see the announcement here:

http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27273

My payment request in here has been denied twice and it makes me feel that I completely just wasted my time and effort in here. Well it is not really a loss so i will just stopped posting in this forum.

What was the reason for your payment to get denied by the MEF admin. I never had any such problems at MEF as I have already received over 10 payments from them without any problems so far.Moreover, I have been successful in reaching the finals of their arcade contest and am a sure contender for a prize but will be fighting up against my opponent in the finals for the 1st slot.

I think it is just beginner problem with me but admin did not forgive it. I already donated my points to him but still my payment request was still denied. I will just leave this one.

That is interesting to know that your payment is being denied without any prior statement or reason by the admin. You should contact the admin. through PM and find out the exact reason why such thing are happening with your account as I can see others getting paid at MEF without any problems.

That is interesting to know that your payment is being denied without any prior statement or reason by the admin. You should contact the admin. through PM and find out the exact reason why such thing are happening with your account as I can see others getting paid at MEF without any problems.

yeah, well I guess it was just a beginner mistakes in here that was not been forgiven. Anyways, it was not actually a lost not posting in this forum at all since I still have many ptp forums that I have been working on.

yeah, well I guess it was just a beginner mistakes in here that was not been forgiven. Anyways, it was not actually a lost not posting in this forum at all since I still have many ptp forums that I have been working on.

I am wondering if the admin or moderators whould have informed you why was the payments canceled. As far as I know, if a poster on MEF is a spammer, they usually ban them. However, I don't think that is the case with your account as you are neither being paid not been banned.

I am into the finals of the arcade contest currently running at MEF and now deserve a sure prize money even if I loose the finals. Let's see what happens as I have already played my turns in their snake contest. Waiting for my opponent to finish his turns before we can know who finally won it.

I am into the finals of the arcade contest currently running at MEF and now deserve a sure prize money even if I loose the finals. Let's see what happens as I have already played my turns in their snake contest. Waiting for my opponent to finish his turns before we can know who finally won it.

Is it the snake contest ? I am your opponent :)

I just completed my 4th game. You are officially the winner ! Congratulations :)

I guess the most I can do in the forum is to play such games contest to earn money...

I won the arcade contest help at MEF and was also paid for it within 2-3 days of requesting my winnings at MEF. Instead of the admin. looking to sell his forum, he is still paying his members which is a great thing. The admin. of MEF is trust able and I believe, that we still can earn good money for posting at MEF.

I won the arcade contest help at MEF and was also paid for it within 2-3 days of requesting my winnings at MEF. Instead of the admin. looking to sell his forum, he is still paying his members which is a great thing. The admin. of MEF is trust able and I believe, that we still can earn good money for posting at MEF.

What I think is that till now, there is still no buyer for the forum.

It has been some time since admin posted the announcement already.

But still, admin is still paying members, which is a good thing, so I think it is better to stay at this current stage.

well, I haven't been active on this forum for some while, but today when I opened the forum, I have noticed that the daily activity contest was last updated on 25th September and this week it yet has to be updated with fresh results anyway, the activity has been quite good on the forum.