Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, there is latest update two days ago in the daily activity contest thread which has results updated until 6th October, 2011 !

so I think there is just few more hours left to apply for the bonus payments, or else the requests will be rejected after 48 hours from the announcement.

Wow, you guys are still doing great in this forum, somehow I envy you for being paid here while I still haven't been paid at all here since I don't tend to post in here at all.

if I am not wrong, those members who got paid are payment proof posters

they invest in many HYIP websites

i am also not active in the forum anymore, just posting payment proofs if i have them

at least my MEF points will not be wasted in this way

Because the forum still have the funds to pay them and continue their ptp operations. But i think it is better to have a deal with the investorposts admin who really want to buy this forum. I have seen admin investorposts who have sufficient funds to handle payments to members. :D

How I wish I can post proof of payments form MEF in here. Sad to say I'm still not reach my 5 dollars goal even though my last cashout was two months ago. its been a long wait but I'm sure now that I'm regularly posting again I can reach 5 dollars in no time. And I'm sure I can post proof of payments in here next month.

Payment received from MEF:

Date: 2011-04-11 02:11:40

Batch: 75587827

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 25 Oct 2011 Winner Prize

Date: 2011-04-11 02:15:26

Batch: 75588035

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $5.96

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thanks Admin.

It is quite a surprised that Naboda was able to have cashout amount of high amount as if it is already too hard to reach $2 in this forum. I wonder how he managed to do that.

That is simple. Be a pure HYIP/PTP payment proof poster. As long as your payment proof is not older than 2 days, definately you will get $0.01 for each of these posts

Naboda is a HYIP payment proof poster.

So they have a 2 days need to post payment proofs to be a qualified earnings. But then that will really good for their proofs and they have joined so many sites particularly hyip which i think requires them many investment too. Well i just focus on the ptp forums. I wish i can post here. :D

That is simple. Be a pure HYIP/PTP payment proof poster. As long as your payment proof is not older than 2 days, definately you will get $0.01 for each of these posts

Naboda is a HYIP payment proof poster.

I just read from EP forum the real reason that Naboda got too high payment in this forum and that is because moderator have made a mistake of sending him $5.96 instead of just $2.96 :D

I just read from EP forum the real reason that Naboda got too high payment in this forum and that is because moderator have made a mistake of sending him $5.96 instead of just $2.96 :D

That is a really big mistake made by admin. Fortunately, naboda is honest enough and send back the extra $3 to admin

Thumbs up for naboda :D

I am still trying to hit payout within this year, though. But then I guess it won't be an easy task.