Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

@chardyme

you might have noticed a few active members getting paid again and again, from MEF, even those users might have been popular by now as well, actually, the cash out limit is low and active people will reach it fast and get paid every now and then, also receive bonus payments for being active.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@chardyme

you might have noticed a few active members getting paid again and again, from MEF, even those users might have been popular by now as well, actually, the cash out limit is low and active people will reach it fast and get paid every now and then, also receive bonus payments for being active.

Well that was good to know archu7, as I visited this forum I see that the posting activities is quite good so I might give it try somehow.

The forum has started new contests now that is the mark your attendance(25)and also best birthday wishes for EP during their birthday on November 25.i just hope am able to reach the minimum of a 100 post quickly so that i would be able to participate in the best birthday wishes contest.

The forum has started new contests now that is the mark your attendance(25)and also best birthday wishes for EP during their birthday on November 25.i just hope am able to reach the minimum of a 100 post quickly so that i would be able to participate in the best birthday wishes contest.

I think you are referring to EP forum and not MEF forum.

Anyways, I will try to check even further if what I am seeing about the activities in MEF forum is really good or not or perhaps I am just new in here so I think that the activities is good :D

well, for all the newbies to MEF, my suggestion is to be active at payment proof section, I remember this forum has one cent rate for payment proofs, so if you have more payment proofs from hyip or PTP don't miss to gain one cent from MEF for payment proofs.

Make sure u r posting the right information in the right thread. This thread is not EP.

well, for all the newbies to MEF, my suggestion is to be active at payment proof section, I remember this forum has one cent rate for payment proofs, so if you have more payment proofs from hyip or PTP don't miss to gain one cent from MEF for payment proofs.

That would be good suggestion for newbies that is if they have payment proofs that can be posted in this forum, if non then they have nothing to do and post for this forum, hehehe.

@chardyme

there is still other sections to post and earn in here, like hyip discussion, GPT, etc, few active members in here need replies to discuss about those programs, so that there won't be back to back replies which can lead to point deduction.

Paymnet received from MEF:

Date: 2011-30-11 04:08:14

Batch: 77782231

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 22 Nov 2011 Winner Prize

Date: 2011-30-11 04:22:16

Batch: 77782944

Amount: $4.78

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thanks

Date: 2011-30-11 04:09:56

Batch: 77782337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 26 Nov 2011 Winner Prize

Date: 2011-30-11 04:26:01

Batch: 77783094

Amount: $2.00

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

well, at least the payment proof sections will be getting fast updated because the payment proof posters would be glad to post their proofs in this forum as it will give them one cent rate for each proof and that also help them move faster to their payout limit of 200 points as well.

Its really nice to see some payment proofs coming from this forum otherwise it was quite inactive for a couple of weeks.I still did not join here since i am posting already on 7 forums at the moment and i do not invest much in hyips so i cant really be active in hyip payment proof section.

I'm active in here but I never won any contest. But I already have 3.80 dollars worth of post and I'm planning to request payments when I reach 5 dollars worth of post. Its the first time I do that. Meaning request payments for 5 dollars. Usually when I reach 3 dollars I already request payments.

@budado

if you are active, you will surely get eligible for the active poster contest and some days the contest bonus will be offered to you as well.

all that we need to do is to keep checking the contest results thread and apply for bonus payments within two days.

yesterday, when I was trying to open the site to make some activity in here, as I require just few more points to cash out, the site was having some loading issues, but it is fine today, so I am planning to return to my activities in here.

yesterday, when I was trying to open the site to make some activity in here, as I require just few more points to cash out, the site was having some loading issues, but it is fine today, so I am planning to return to my activities in here.

I have also noticed that there is good activity developing here from the last couple of weeks, i did not register here but i check the threads sometimes to know how many are active.I will join soon and add this forum to my daily activity so that i can gain some more income.