All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hunter :

actually i was spread my post to different section..but just few post only..most of my post in the GPT section for sure..im worried my payment denied >,<...but i hope not get denied because right now im in need some of money to back to my real house lol >,<

Hi everyone, here is the aanouncement of our latest cash-rewarding activity!

Hello Friends ,

Well here I bring the first contest for all ITM people .

I will be giving 10 cents to every 20th post in this section.

Mean .10$ to 20th post , .10$ to 40th post , .10$ to 65th post and so on ......

Rules - Please do not EDIT the posts.

You can post as many times as you like, BUT, another member has to post in between yours. In other words no posting twice in a row.

And no spamming please. You can write meaningful words.

CONTEST ENDS AT #5000 POSTS.

Thanks

Topnotcher

I was so confused about the site. I was already logged in, but haven't activated my account even I thought I had. I was not able to see many posts or none of the sub-forums! I thought that the site is already dead but then I rethinked it cannot be and went again to my email and clicked the right link this time. Now I am happily using that site! :D

I think that this forum began in the fall several days ago, for many reasons :

- admins became inactive in responding to questions by members.

- Payment has become too late, many members asked for payment several days ago, but did not receive payment until now .

- the second request for payment for me Was denied , for no apparent reason, and appeared a message that says, talk with admin,

and already sent a message to the admin, but there is no response so far .

- One of the members request for payment, and approved the request of the payment, and appeared to him a message from the admins says it has already been paid, but he replied that he did not receive any payment .

@hunter :

i was ask to the sinip regarding this situation...i was got the clear explanation for sure :) happy that isn't because my mistake making a senseless post or spam post..but my post deleted is because i made a post in duplicate thread maded by another member...we should be careful with the duplicate thread and not making post there..because will deleted without we know it :D

i don't post in same topics or duplicate thread. cause it looks like spamming when you post on duplicate threads and specially if you post the same post though written in other way. so i don't abuse the forum. actually the admin is not that strict with the quality of posting here. i have stopped posting for a while though.

I used to cash out here on ITM every time I reach a hundred posts mark,

that I have so far received 18 payments from ITM for my 1800 posts,

this is the first time I am placing a request for two hundred posts at once that is from 1800 to 2000.

@razor :

you are really right about the activity in here is really low than the other forum for sure..i just confuse in here..daily they have a lot of member active to online..but no one of them i see are active to making post..so who are they??? :blink:

@Findcoder :

actually if you are upgraded member here and many member active in here that is really good for you for sure..because the earning for upgrade member is 5 cent minimum..this is a great deal for sure..not too hard to get $10 back for upgrading your membership..just must thinking how can you made a lot post daily with the activity like this.. :unsure:

Upgraded member earn, so as the standard member earn as well. So, i don' t think there's a particular and most people to be important. All we need is to make a very quality post, to get a good rate during payment. I haven't been so much active there because their PTP section is not much, as some interesting section are not paid. Like webmaster and community, which i found interesting to post in always.

Admins still does not respond to Member inquiries so far,

I stopped my activity in this forum some time ago, because he refused to pay me for the second time for no apparent reason,

and without that I do nothing wrong, and yet did not want admins to the letter sent in order to inquire about the reason for that,

though he is the one who asked me to inquire about the reason .

@legend :

for my self if the activities have a little more good than right now..i will choose to upgrade my membership to lifetime for sure my friend..look to the rate is really good here we can collect the good earning by upgrade our membership..but looking right now the activities is very low here and last time im upgrade im totally can't active to made post and just got half from my cost for upgrade lol :lol:

It has been some time since I last replied to a thread at ITM already

The activity level is very low and I think I have more post counts at PTC section now as compared to PTP section, so I do not need to fear for this 70-50 rule

Yet, at times I still have nothing to reply though...Sigh