Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

well, not by word count, but by your post count

admin do manual checks of your posts when you request for payout, and that is why sometimes your payment gets delayed, because it is not an easy thing to manual check every single reply you made

Ah, so its just like ExtremeSurfsForum. The payment don't get delayed. The payment just takes more or less a week to get processed. I say that's a good thing because in every continuous post you make, they will turn that into a single post therefore a diminish to your point. Well, I don't know if this is also true with IMT.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@vnh :

that is low earning for sure for you..im sure most of your post is showing the proof or made post in the non paid section right???

my self needed 39 more post to can request again..but so bad for me today because can't access the site due my slow connection...:( i have plan to reach cashout today but i think must canceled it..

You have received a payment to

your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 12/9/2010 12:49 AM

Batch: 50940108

From Account: U8141828 (sinip

doboj)

Amount: $2.75

Memo: Payment for your posts from

ITM forum.

Thank you.

it seems the admin is processing lots of payment request lately and i got two payments paid few days apart only.

Seems many member got paid that is good..im still confuse because i can't open the forum easily...in here is really hard to open the site :( i was try with another IP but still same very hard to open although im using a WiFi connection...what happen that is??

Just realized one vital thing in joining these sites. What is the point of getting money from a site if you can't convert it into cold cash?

Ok. So what does this means? I do not have the slightest idea how to get my LR balance to my account so I'm going to really have to ditch iTalkMoney (since it only supports LR) and look for others that supports PayPal.

Well so is anyone having the same problem as me ?

I can access to the main page, but not individual sections of the forum.

Hope someone can answer this. I do hope it isn't my own local problem, because these days my internet is very unstable and I am afraid it has caused me to unable to load ITM properly

this morning i visit this site.i think the display change.is it right?but when i try to enter my account there,i cant access it.maybe any problem with hosting or domain there.like what admin ever said before.today i didnt make any post there.i hope it will normal tomorrow so i can continue my activity in payment processor

don't leave this forum just because you don't know how to use LR. just keep posting there and keep earning money there. it is easy to exchange LR anyways, and also they also pay by paypal. if you have paypal, they can pay you to your paypal by credit card payments. but expect big fees in there.

I'm not gonna leave ITM since I'm not really registered there. But in case you're talking about DMT, I'm not leaving here. All I'm saying is that I'm not gonna enroll ANYMORE in other sites paying only in LR or AP.

This site until no is unaccessable to made posting..still showed the error warning in the PHP line..sinip as said at GT will fixed this problem soon..just hope this problem will be fixed and we can made post again in here..right now im happy because can access that site fast than before :)

Fatal error: Call to a member function forum_jump() on a non-object in /home/italkmon/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php on line 1466

I can enter the site but when I enter a section or a topic, I get this thing. Well, I'm not really a member so this doesn't matter to me but I know many of you are members. So what now? I hope this get fixed soon.

@hrnx :

actually that is i mean..we can unaccessable the forum and can't made posting..sinip was talking about this problem in the GT and that is becuase hosting problem..so after the hosting fixed for sure this site can run perfectly again like before..:) im wanna make another post again in here..collect little by little made post due my limit connection >,<

Yes even I tried accessing the site and it is giving me the same error, I thought maybe it is a problem with one thread so I tried a few more threads getting the same error.

I visited this forum as well as DMT after a while and was disappointed to see this. I am any ways unhappy with the wrong post count they take.

I hope that the site is back soon so that we can start posting there.

it is taking them time to fix the problem i still can't post here. but i have some bookmarked of topics that i can get into the topics directly. but i have not tried to post though since the last post was mine. if the last post was not mine i could have tried to post and check if my post will go through.

Well so is anyone having the same problem as me ?

I can access to the main page, but not individual sections of the forum.

Hope someone can answer this. I do hope it isn't my own local problem, because these days my internet is very unstable and I am afraid it has caused me to unable to load ITM properly

same problem with me today

i really hope it going okay

i will try after some hours to see what happen

In ITM you can still post purely on GPT sections for your 1st 5 payouts I guess then after that you need to roam around other sections for you to get good payments :D

I really like Admin Sinip in here, he is really great and friendly.. :D

I have pending payout in ITM for more than 5 days already but I do understand admins are busy during holidays too.:D so I expect to be paid maybe before this year ends or after this year ends.:D