Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway now hardly I think the users are getting a 3 cent per postrate ,I have just got one payment from them and it was around 5 months back and i have stopped posting there due to the delay cuased while processing the payments but still most of the members ave good faith in this one and continue posting there .

You got a good rate, Juzfinal. I once got a 3.7 cents rate in here or thereabouts, but that hsa been sometime. Well, I have a pending request for nearly 300 posts and I am eager to see how much the Admin will offer me.

huh, 300 posts! What a big amount and how come u managed to post for such a long period and reach that criteria?

I prefer to request payment every 100 posts and although I will only got paid after more than 3 weeks time, I am satisfied with the admin's performance. ;)

last time payments were delayed like 2 to 3 weeks or even more, so members start to leave ITM, it is natural

But now, payments are delayed by 1 week and the waiting time is expected to close up to less than 1 week. Shouldn't it be time for members to go back and reply ?

Oh dear then if members go back reply, a lot will be hitting payment, and payment would be delayed again and people start to leave again ?????

Has it become a vicious cycle ?

I am contented with 3 cents rate.its not easy to get better rate. any ways, I'm trying my best to follow their 70 50 rule. when i feel hard to follow that rule i just don't force myself any more now to follow that rule. i just continue reaching 100 post and just be happy even with 50% deductions in payment.

I have noticed many members complain on the delay in payments but i feel its one of the strongest PTP forum and will sustain in the long run since the site has many advertisements and its unlikely to run short of cash

Trust me, there is a delay

The reason is simple -- admin sinip is too busy in his real life stuffs.

Can't expect him to be online everyday, right ? Besides he is the only one doing all the stuffs

when I was searching for thecashchat forum on ITM I saw that there were two threads one was for general discussion and the other was only for payments, I am quite new to the ITM so I wasnt much aware of the threads and sections that are there. Is it the same that there is a seperate section to post payment proofs here in DTM unlike TCC or EP?

• 2 weeks later...

It is unfortunate that I am still unable to look for other sections of the forum to post my remaining 30 posts to hit payout.

I am, therefore, unable to extend my activity level and now I am like not active anymore, unless I am able to find another section(s) of the forum to post my replies.

Should I remain active, I will break the 70-50 rule

My question is still unanswered. Nevermind.

Well, I was reading this again and couldn't understand. I didn't really tried to understand though. Well, I'll pass again. I don't think I'll earn well in this site. Someone even posted here that she's not active anymore because of whatever the system of the site is.

How do they rate your post? Is in according to the word count? Or do they manually check its quality which is quite impossible?

well, not by word count, but by your post count

admin do manual checks of your posts when you request for payout, and that is why sometimes your payment gets delayed, because it is not an easy thing to manual check every single reply you made