Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@christmas_: well , I think both reasons are correct, since Admins are busy now and there's a long list of pending payout there, actually its not only ITM having this inactivity, other forums too.:D

so , even If I wait about two weeks for my pending payout there it will still be okay to me.

Hi, I am vbleble, mod of ITM. Please accept my sincere apology for all the delayed payments. Just like many of you and many other forum admins, both admins are short of time due to the holiday. But I have just received words from sinip that, the payments will start to be processed after 2 Jan, which is after the New Year Holiday. At the meantime, ITM wishes you Happy New Year and enjoy your holiday as well!

Hi, I am vbleble, mod of ITM. Please accept my sincere apology for all the delayed payments. Just like many of you and many other forum admins, both admins are short of time due to the holiday. But I have just received words from sinip that, the payments will start to be processed after 2 Jan, which is after the New Year Holiday. At the meantime, ITM wishes you Happy New Year and enjoy your holiday as well!

A responsible moderator. I like.

No worries about that. We are patient about that as we know ITM will definately pay us.

Of course we might complain here and there but at the end of the day, we still go to ITM to reply and earn some posts for payout.

I suspect that there are 2 issues that made ITM inactive:

1) holiday season

2) payment delays

Lets hope after the holiday season, activity will return.

agree with you

nothing wrong with the forum but it just holiday season and i think it happened with other forums so

i'm not worry now and i will try to be active and got paid soon

A responsible moderator. I like.

No worries about that. We are patient about that as we know ITM will definately pay us.

Of course we might complain here and there but at the end of the day, we still go to ITM to reply and earn some posts for payout.

I'm glad to hear that and thanks for your support to ITM!

We are also proud of you! Actually, I am trying to be more active in other sections like GPT.

The only one problem for me is about the hard to open the site..im not too much worried about delayed payment..:D because we will got the payment for sure ;)

Im really hard to open the site and doesn't know why like that...and to open each page is needed 1 minute until 2 minute for sure..but that is okay...i will made another 24 post so i can cashout..and that is for second cashout :D

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 :

Date: 1/4/2011 4:12 PM

Batch: 52547446

From Account: U8141828 (sinip doboj)

Amount: $1.54

Memo: Payment for your posts in ITM forum.

Thank you.

can you please tell me what do you mean by 100/70 rule? i feel the site is quite good so far, never reached my payout there i guess. i just made 4 posts there and joined just today. can you tell me when can i request payout? i mean what is the min payout and what is the number of posts i need to achieve in order to request the payout? sorry , i didnt have the patience to go through all the previous posts at this forum.

First, I would like to say that ALL PAYOUTS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED!

@archy, the rate of your post depends on your post quality. The post rate can be up to 5 cents, no matter you are replying or starting a thread. For payment proofs, we give you 1 cent for each. When you reached 100 posts, you can put a request in the 100 posts request thread which is inside the payout request folder.

Payment received from ITM:

image-8BA3_4D240A45.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 :

Date: 1/4/2011 4:03 PM

Batch: 52546817

Amount: $1.80

Date: 1/4/2011 4:10 PM

Batch: 52547311

Amount: $3.50

Thank you.