Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

I have not gone back to the forum to see if there have been any developments to the positive. So far I am just waiting for a notification of payment to see if the forum will pay out to members or not. I am not continuing to post as well as it would be much better to receive payment and see that happening over time before making that decision.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the members are just waiting to make fast payment. So the improvement of the activity here would depend on the admin as I am sure that a lot of things members are willing to post on the site once more as long as the admin has the funds to make payment on time. But if the admin would not be able to pay on the then tell members would just post on other forums.

Yeah. So far there hasnt been a payment that was made on the forum as I have not seen any payment proof from the forum. Its really disappointing considering that some members got their hopes high after seeing the admin's announcement about payment looming that we sort of expected it to happen almost immediately since its been a while admin said anything.

There's so many spamming on the site. So I think that the admin is not making any effort on cleaning the forum of spamming. So I am quite disappointed why the site turned out to be this way like was forgotten by the admin and admin may have made some random updates on the other forum but it was just an update but no payment was done.

Admin would need to deal with that spam if they want the forum to be treated seriously because spam is not good for any forum. I am not checking the forum frequently because I somewhat do not expect to get any good developments when I get there. I just assume that I will get a surprise in my account when I see payment ir it happens.

I do have the time to visit the site but I don't post on the site at all. I think that most new posts are just spam post. So I think that the admin has left the forum and has no concrete plans on the site. So I am just quite disappointed on the site as I have been supporting the site so much so I would want to see the site survive

That is one thing that is really of concern. There still is no clear sign or annoucement of what will happen to the forum and what we can expect in the future. It would certainly be better if admin did make it known whether the forum would still be operating as a PTP or not in the near future.

But we have idea already that its impossible to have fast payments and now that they still have several payments pending so its difficult to try and make payout request. We just think that this forum is trying to just clear payouts so they will not have bad reputation and remain paying for the meantime.

I suppose that you are right in that its a measure to try and salvage the reputation of the forum and that would indicate that the admin would probably like to continue running the forum or some other projects in the future. This is why there are efforts to try and make pending payments although it may not necessarily be going according to plan.

@chardyme,the thread of this forum was opened not quite long in GT,it seems Sinip just paid a member that was why the thread was open again,I checked the forum recently and the forum looks abandoned,I will not be posting in this forum if activities doesn't increase

I dont see how I will be posting without having received my first payments which is so many months old. There is just no reason for me to even consider this forum even after they have cleared all the payments because as far as I am concerned it has not proven itself for me. I know that some members earned here but for me its hard to trust.

That's right,you don't need to post in the forum when you haven't received your pending payment,and to be precise the forum looks abandoned and it seems that the admin would not be able to pay members,though I was aware that a member got paid in like a month ago and that was why the thread was re-opened in GT,there admin of the forum lost the database to there payment section,this is really bad,it shows that the admin is not serious about the site

I havent seen that update in the GT thread so I will go there so I can see it properly. Hopefully the malware thing would have been sorted out by now but that still does not explain why there is still no payment processing as this is the update that would have been more interesting for members.

Well that is true if you can make such a greatfull move it will be very good for you because as far as i know the forum is having this infection and this is what have been made me to try my possible best just to make sure that I continue to keep off from them till the virus issue has been resolve by the admin.

Eh? Is the forum is still good to post. I don't think though that ITM is still good but they made payouts and still not have completed or cleared those pending payments so not sure if it is wise decision for members to continue on posting but I doubt it will be okay as we will not receive payment fast or even not.

The forum still have a lot of pending payments,I think a member was paid and posted is payment proof in GT so one of the mods had to re-open the thread on ITM again,I even heard that there was a virus in the forum,I will just advise PC users to be careful when accessing the site

Eh? Is the forum is still good to post. I don't think though that ITM is still good but they made payouts and still not have completed or cleared those pending payments so not sure if it is wise decision for members to continue on posting but I doubt it will be okay as we will not receive payment fast or even not.

This is the big question mark right now because not many people will resume posting here while there are still many pending payment requests on the forum. On my side I know that I wont be going back anytime soon since I have never received any payment from the forum. This was supposed to be my first payment.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think anyone will want to post in this forum anymore. Payments haven't been made so far. And when was the last time payments were made, I don't even remember it already. I still have pending payments there if I am not wrong. I wonder what is their admin sinip doing. Is he busy or simply not enough funds to pay members ? Really disappointing !

Its probably the fact that there isnt enough funds to be able to pay members. Otherwise I have a feeling that payment requests would have been cleared out a long time ago. I have forgotten about the site anyway and as such am no longer expecting payments to be made.

I think that this is a dead site,I wonder why the thread is still open in this forum,I have some few posts there,the admin of the forum has mis-managed the forum,and I think he is careless as well,how can he mistakenly delete the database of the payment section,that's really carelessness