Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I haven't made any posting here on ITM for a long time now, so just curious to know if there is any betterment in the forum, like improvement of post rates, or is it just like one cent per post for discussion sections as well, as it was before.

well, the above payment proofs that have been cleared today, on 1st December shows how active the admin is clearing payout requests on the forum, those were pretty reasonable amounts as well, I guess it is three cents rate for the above member, if it is paid for one hundred posts, I guess.

I have noticed that the forum has got a lot of advertisers, now, I think the post rate will be nice as well, of course I haven't yet started to post on it, being inactive for few days now, but happened to visit the site for updates and planning to be active like before on ITM as well.

well, there is good activity on the forum so far, even there is good discussion, on various programs, I have found few good reviews on networking programs, in this forum recently, recently, I have been visiting the forum as a reader for the information on those programs.

well, I think payment proof posters and hyip news posters will get less in this forum, since those are copy paste kind of posts and nothing to make like review on those programs, true that we will be paid on quality of posting.

I decide to stop posting in here. its already a week since I last post in here. I realized that I already have 400 worth of post pending payments. I know its paying. But I don't want to have many pending request. Right now I have three pending request of payments. Hope that I will get paid soon in here.

@budado

yeah, you will be paid for sure, but the delays will be quite long on this forum, I just hope that the admin will process all your pending requests at once and you will be paid with no active request there, I think the admin should try to pay fast for at least active members on the forum.

I still believe that we going to get paid by italk. I see I think 5 got paid so its still paying. I'm happy if its going to process more. One reason that I stop posting is that I think I post too much and I'm little bit shy to post more. Because I can post 100 post a week in here if I really want to be active in here. But since theirs little activity in here I feel that I'm spamming the site even though I only post about 50 post a week. But I can go to 100 post if theirs a good activity in here.