Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

last time i see admin sinip stated in other PTP forum that he cannot verify the posts for the moment since he have problem with his computer, s omaybe there is some delaying from the usual time this forum paid member.

Didn't need worry, admin in ITM not only sinip but also angeldezuka, so we doesn't need worry. This is old people in PTP industry. They will keeo they forum still good and i will not dount to all admin in PTP. Maybe we can't support them with make good post and it can make forum like not spammer forum. So advertiser will see that as good things and also traffic, and they wil advertising. SO admin get money and we aslo get payment from our post

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I again requested payments in here for my 100 post. Sad to say when I check proof of payments. I'm still the last person who post proof of payments. I hope admin will fix this hardware problem soon and we all get paid once again. As I have hard time posting and hard time waiting. And another delay really is so tiring.

@budado

that is good to know that you also been active on ITM as well, though there will be long waiting period for payments,

usually senior members of the forum will be more active without considering the low rates.

@Trickster

you are right, the more informative the post is, the higher the rate will be,

I think it's easy to earn high amounts in payments with the highest post rates from this forum for quality posters.

at first when I saw the above payment proof, I thought daily activity contest bonus from MEF, but it is ITM thread and it is ITM payment proof, lol, how come it be possible, even if we post hundred payment proofs, it should be minimum of $0.50 to earn from the forum.

Yeah I believe that the payment proof posted in here lately is not true because the minimum that you can have from this forum is 50 cents, and this guy only recieved 25 cents so it is quite doubting. Well I have been active again in ITM because they haven't paid my payment request for more than a month already.

Yeah I believe that the payment proof posted in here lately is not true because the minimum that you can have from this forum is 50 cents, and this guy only recieved 25 cents so it is quite doubting. Well I have been active again in ITM because they haven't paid my payment request for more than a month already.

And you don't think that its either they get some deductions or they earn that not from posting but from contest? Theirs many ways to earn and many ways to get deductions in italk right now that right now I feel pity that they earn that little than doubt that they get paid. since if I'm going to make a fake proof of payments. Why not put a higher amount than that right?

I have not come across negative reports at least on ITM, but of course there was a heavy loss with lower post rates for members of HT,

at least ITM was paying with better rates than HT, hopefully, ITM will pay with good rates in future as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if that can really be true because as far as I see this, the minimum amount that you can earn from this forum is 50 cents so it is pretty odd that he received just 25 cents here.

Hmm. Do you mean that from 50 cents we can now request payout? If that will be the not that in 25 cents then that will be a deduction made by the moderators. I hope that i can request first here since i already posted here and made some 20 posts i think. :D

you can get a higher post rate by being a lifetime supporter. as a lifetime supporter, you can expect to get over 4 cents per post.

this forum is a ptp forum for many months. it is a very good ptp forum for me.

Nope. I am not interested in lifetime supporter or upgrade membership. What i want to know if they have changed rules on the payments to lower payout request. Because i never visit here because of some deduction or low rate they give to the members. :D

Me too, I am just contented to be a standard poster of this forum as I don't feel that I will be too much active in this forum simply because activities aren't so great in here.

I am not sure if you know. Because i dont get what is the changes made in the forum. I did not visit in the forum for about a month and have no posts. But if they have lowered payout then i will be back in posting and also the payment process if there is improvement. :D

I am not sure if you know. Because i dont get what is the changes made in the forum. I did not visit in the forum for about a month and have no posts. But if they have lowered payout then i will be back in posting and also the payment process if there is improvement. :D

What do u mean by "lowered payout"?

This site doesn't have credit system and the admin pay us according to posts count.

What do u mean by "lowered payout"?

This site doesn't have credit system and the admin pay us according to posts count.

Lowered their payment request. Because i have seen in the previous post of the member that the proof is 25 cents does it mean that the post count requirement decreased? Or it is the rate they made to the poster that is why it only have 25 cents. I want to know how this result of the payment. :D

I wonder if that payment proof posted by someone with just 25 cents is true or not. I think if they haven't changed any posting rates then that payment amount is far from possible or truth.

Yes, what i know in this forum that the payment might be higher than 1 dollar. Because getting a payment of 25 cents in forum could be a contest. I wonder if they have active contest. Well, i dont know if i need to be back in posting. :D