All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very funny to me that someone must lose, it is undeniable that we will experience something like that but avoid it our main thing in forex. We avoid loss for the sake of profit and if you loss how can you create more and more profits? You don't have to lose but it doesn't mean that you won't ever experience such a bad thing.

It is very funny to me that someone must lose, it is undeniable that we will experience something like that but avoid it our main thing in forex. We avoid loss for the sake of profit and if you loss how can you create more and more profits? You don't have to lose but it doesn't mean that you won't ever experience such a bad thing.

i agree because any trader target is to make profit and do anything to avoid lose, bot any trader will always face lose, even profesional trader still face with lose. so why we can make our lose a good experience to be a better forex trader.

Lesson you mean. It is good to think lose as lesson for better future, i did it but i think lose is not the only lesson, your profit also lesson, your analysis is a lesson. The immportant part in forex all are lessons for trader in order to be a more worthy trader and increase our own capital.

that's why when u want to start a forex trading, motivation is very needed. because without good motivation u have no target, when u face loss u will think about leave it. whereas if u have a good motivation whenever u face with lose u will always think positive, and that's good for your mentality because u can minimize the pressure.

Everything needs what we called as motivation, it is our main reason for stay in this kind of business. It is very hard business not everyone could survive but why we want to invest here? That is because we have motivation to make money through this one and not just small amount of money but big sum of cash buddy and of course economy freedom.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is good idea to start with low lot and low investment in real trading. It is not necessary to loose a much amount to get success , you can get experience of trading with low investment in micro accounts too. With passage of time your trading and skill will improve. 

what is it mean ? i need to lose?

Yes, you must lose in order to be success in order to gain experience that is what thread starter seems to have in his own mind. Well partially i agree we are not perfect being, so lose is inevitable(remember murphy's law), but it doesn't mean only loss that make you success, it is your profit that become a parameter of your success.

• 3 weeks later...

Knowing your loss is a good step to be profitable trader, but still you must make profit also to make difference between good and bad habit and this is where lose and gain profit is taking an issue or i can say taking its role. You will be able to success if you experiencing its all, but please note that more wins than losses.

• 4 weeks later...

what is it mean ? i need to lose?

Most of the traders losses money in the start but they have to let go off it in order to become a successful trader. Trading might be easier but earning money through trading is bit difficult in start so many traders losses money and losses more while chasing their lost money. So it is good to get a demo account for the first 3 - 4 months for practicing the strategies before going to any live trading accounts.

nah, it means, all success goes through some loses, there is no trader or successful trader today that hasnt lost big at one point. its true, even now we still face some lossing trades, we deal with it we move on! 

But remember even you lose or get some losses it doesn't mean you are success, more losses than profit means bankrupt. But if you overall put your total profit and you are in profit for example in this month you earn $100 while 1 mont ago you lose $80 but one another month ago you made $90. It means you are still in profit and successful period.

• 2 weeks later...
There are so many factors that will cause us to get in the business of forex losses and one of them is to choose the wrong broker. Brokers who do not have a responsibility to clients will be easy to commit fraud. Now I am lucky to pick TICKMILL, where the broker is giving me the benefits of low spreads and also during these transactions either withdrawal or deposit is always smooth

Kinda agree with the title of this thread

Some traders may not considering their loss as a part of their efforts because they never evaluate themselves or even making their own trading journal.

yes, in this forex trading we have to take into account losses well cause so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. Forex risk is very large so we need to be able to have good risk management to minimize the risk properly and try to regularly evaluate trading

Lose is inevitable, profit is also inevitable. All will happen so you must embrace yourself wait for that time to come. In broader sense, you must lose to make you success is true but if you keep making more mistakes or loss than make profit then you won't even reach what called as SUCCESS. You must make way more profit than loss in order to success.

• 2 weeks later...
In most cases, you are going to lose. They always say, failure is a stepping stone to success. A lot of times you may have to actually learn the hard way. One good way you can minimize your failures is by studying and learning about the market. When you learn about what influences the prices, you will have a better idea about when to trade.