Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

In most cases, you are going to lose. They always say, failure is a stepping stone to success. A lot of times you may have to actually learn the hard way. One good way you can minimize your failures is by studying and learning about the market. When you learn about what influences the prices, you will have a better idea about when to trade.

Because that's the part of our experience and we should consider it well. There's no perfect efforts on every activity like it's about you're about to life and win forever. Every person has their own downfall

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many traders looses in start however it is a good idea to start with small amounts, learning from the past mistakes and not doing them in future can help any trader to succeed.

Learning from mistake will help us to be better trader. That's why it's important to make evaluation for our trading. When we get lose, we should not give up because chance to get success in forex trading is still exist

Learning from mistake will help us to be better trader. That's why it's important to make evaluation for our trading. When we get lose, we should not give up because chance to get success in forex trading is still exist

And it's better to evaluate our trading result not just only once. Weekly or monthly evaluation will always fixing our trading skills so we will get ourselves better.

And it's better to evaluate our trading result not just only once. Weekly or monthly evaluation will always fixing our trading skills so we will get ourselves better.

Evaluate our trading if we want to be better when trading. Demo account also must be maximized to improve skills. We can use it to make practice.

Well as for me I think that loos is something which every traders must surely face someday that is why our first day in forex what we need to pay attention to is loos because loss dont fear anybody by face just ensure that you try and keep your trade well secured by using stoploss and take profit then you will be ok to go

Well as for me I think that loos is something which every traders must surely face someday that is why our first day in forex what we need to pay attention to is loos because loss dont fear anybody by face just ensure that you try and keep your trade well secured by using stoploss and take profit then you will be ok to go

Just let it be your part of trading career and try to evaluate it so you can learn something new from your mistakes.

@skyrock: One day they will face it no matter one so they should embrace it, it makes sense that we will lose before successfully earn in forex or even we success at making money first but later will lose more. I think as long as someone learn from their mistake when trade then loss is not something you should afraid of.

Its no necessary that if your were a newcomer then you will surely get loss in starting phase, in this field experienced persons who already have spend years there and they faces a loss its a field of risk, sometimes risk give you sweet profit and sometimes give you a loss. So anything can be possible in this field only important thing which require that how you handle that situation. 

But for the whole trading and everything we must lose at least once, there is no such as perfect trader in this world everything has its own flaws So technically we must lose once but to be honest i never see anyone who spend their time with forex lose just once it is usually more than that, what you need to take care of is you must win more than lose..

Well that is true loss is part of the forex market sometime you can loss and when chosing to fineout what make you loss this can result in the learning process which can help fixed some of the error that you have made before and that is what is require from traders

It is not a must for us to loos first before we can succeed this is not that too bad all that I can say is that when you loss always try and learn from your mistake and loss this is the right steps towards making consistent income in the forex market as we all know that the market is base on experience and understanding

Technically yes we should lose to make succeed, but learn from it. Learn from your loss to know how to make your success, if you don't learn you will lose your chance and keep forever loss. This is not a good practice but essentialy someone need to lose once to know what is to be someone who lose their trading and fix their habit.

Technically yes we should lose to make succeed, but learn from it. Learn from your loss to know how to make your success, if you don't learn you will lose your chance and keep forever loss. This is not a good practice but essentialy someone need to lose once to know what is to be someone who lose their trading and fix their habit.

Because it will be our experiences that we can evaluate it later for our better forex trading. We should consider this as part of our trading journey.

Actually losing is not the way to make success ,its just the sign of our weakness ,actually we have to grow the inner sense so that we can be more confidence and positive to face all the market odd situations and also can rectify to perform better with time .

We dont need to admit loss thou sometime the loss may come and we need to stand for it aside from this learning will give you the require skills and knowledge which you needed to become successful.

Yes that is true the require skills which is needed for us to become more successful in this field

• 1 year later...

For where we are to be successful in this forex business which must be always routine traders in the learning, because that is definitely not an easy thing for us to be successful in this forex business. And I also continue to strive in the learning for which desire can succeed in running forex trading with instaforex

• 2 weeks later...

Success is certainly not an easy way, to be successful in forex forex business is the way things where we run is our routine learning, by learning we can better understand again will be a good way of trading performance and true. And where I currently take advantage of one demo account and follow the demo contest instaforex with the aim of the desire to succeed in running forex trading

Why i have to lose money? i dont wanna lose when i first time in forex.. You can learn from others who has successful in forex..dont judge like that..

Don’t misunderstand. The thing is in forex market we speculate. And our speculations will not always be correct. And there is no way to be correct all the time. So losses will happen and you have to make more profit than your losses. Take losses positively.

For where we want to be successful that is certainly not an easy thing, forex business is a very big risk business that exists, so we always keep trying in skill maximal skill ability to where we can run forex trading maximal as well. And I still keep trying in learning to take advantage of one demo account and follow the demo contest instaforx with the aim of wanting to get maximum results when plunge in his real trading