Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which countries do most forex trading?

kiranchandra

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i can say that many countries are into forex both the europe, asia and even africa but i think that asia countries are the most popular on forex trading they normally invest a lot of funds and believe that they will make it,some do while others failed

• 4 weeks later...

Since eur/usd is the most traded pairs I can say US and European countries that using Euro are the countries that is mostly trading. I also do know that Japan is the third traded currencies in the world so its really good to trade using Yen also. But What I read is that theirs a lot of restriction in Japan on using Yen to trade.

• 3 months later...

It is quite tricky because of the globalization but i think since EURUSD the most volatile pair, i think that is US trader which trade most compared to the other countries. And if we see that USD become the most trading currency even international members still use it but US traders must be playing important roles behind.

• 1 month later...

I think it is easily to know since the currencies which we have are directly connected to the countries. Eur/Usd is one of the most traded pairs and that generally indicates that Europe and USA are bigger trading countries in the world while China / Japan are also not far behind in the list of popular countries.

Eur/Usd is one of the most prefer trade as well since due to high people trading it means that the range remains stable and we can easily make profits and for me I get extra stuff with OctaFX broker, they have low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, low stop out level of just 15% and also many other added benefits.

• 2 weeks later...

this business open to all and we are has same chance to be successful. as far as we are working hard on learning and training. majority traders come from the countries where internet available. since forex is an online business. to those countries where internet does not spread widely yet, no chance to them know or recognize forex.

In the end we cannot know which is the one who did the transaction, i am sure that we all know that the transaction in forex is based on anonimity, i don't know who i trade last month for example. Maybe i traded with someone from Australia? or Pakistan? or even one of the european countries? Who knows.

Any peacefull country will always love trading.Forex does not have particular or certain members.This is because it is a trade that involves foreign exchange,Forex is good as long as people are willing to trade in it.Forex will always bring many peolple together and its due to globaliation.That is why forex will remain the only business for all nations and everyone.

It is hard to know but i think since USD and EUR the most traded currency it could be european traders and also US traders that come to trade especially during news that impacted both of these currency into the high impact, but overall i think all countries traders also trade when it comes to USD.

Its not a question of which country but a question of which currency. Because right now US dollars is the most traded currency pairs so its consider as an international currency. Now in term of a particular country. I will say US and then China. But in term of currency value China is not at par with the major but yet its the country that has most trade also. Simply because of its euro and us dollars appetite.

• 2 months later...

But we still can estimate which country that has most trader who trade in this pool, and excluded a forex robot that are used by some big banks. I see still that china is the best candidate and US maybe. I do wonder the other countries like Europe Union since that is more than one country.

• 2 months later...

The country that did maybe china because of their expansive policy and also their economy growth and not to mention that china did many deals with the other countries. US also into the list so do Europe Community because their currency are the main one that trade by people whole over the world.

• 4 years later...

There are different types of trading platforms using the Forex traders. But in my opinion the simplest and easy trading platform a trader should use in order to become successful. You will get different trading platforms but it should be safe. In my trading career I have chosen the secured and regulated broker that is a professional trading broker and registered as well as. As a registered broker they ensure their clients funds safety.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...