Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which countries do most forex trading?

kiranchandra

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since I have no data, I am unable to answer your question. however, forex is international business which open for everyone. as long as they are have fund to make deposit and have ability to perform good analysis, they are have chance to make profit and success from this business. not require specific qualification such as degree and grade to join in this business.

since I have no data, I am unable to answer your question. however, forex is international business which open for everyone. as long as they are have fund to make deposit and have ability to perform good analysis, they are have chance to make profit and success from this business. not require specific qualification such as degree and grade to join in this business.

traders the opportunity to be able to get them to either trade earnings will continue to exist in this business and we also have advanced as traders that can then develop trade with the capital of many investors in this business

yes, the most important is skills and experience. everyone can success in this business as long as they are have requirement to conduct proper trades. when traders have good skills and experience, they can create good trading system which make them able to get profit consistently.

true what you say that everyone wants in their lives have the ability and want to get their trading profits and generate better income so that they will have a good life and could find themselves will continue to be better in life

I cant answer it, but as i know, there are more traders in forex trading from time to time. It happens because broker also give an ease for traders to start trading with them, such as free capital, small deposit amount.

I think it is the excess of forex trading. Today, forex trading is a business's most in demand by many people. Moreover, forex trading is a promising business. And brokers also provide a good service.

• 2 months later...

I have once asked myself this question but I'm beginning to think it is now too common among the third world. I mean, they saw Forex last but the spate of unemployment among the members of these countries are really pushing most of them to Forex and they are better off with it.

@Gober, you just spoke my mind, I think a lot of the countries within the third world region of countries are the major occupants of this Forex trading business. I see a lot of them around forums, brokers and all what not. I believe they are the worst hit when it comes to unemployment rate and that could be their reason for that.

• 2 weeks later...

people all over the world have chance to join forex business. no restriction since this business accept any type of people to start trading. total transaction in forex market probably dominated by big players. such as banks and financial companies. only small percentage of transaction volume which run by retail traders.

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking it is the European countries. I think they will be the ones that will be occupying the top traders in the world. Forex trading is done by every country but the Europeans and the USA will be the people that are too much in trading.It is because they are the first class countries and they know things more than us.

I would also agree that most of the third world countries people are involved in forex trading due to increasing unemployment when people find no offline job they turn to forex trading as an alternative even if it is for short term, other than this I am not sure if people in middle east are interested in forex trading but I can guess that at least the European countries are interested in trading and many people there do trading.

• 1 month later...

Good stat. If we talk about the total sums that are deposited are withdrawn in the Forex market, I think that statistics hold but in the case where it has to deal with the number of active traders, I believe the Asians take the toll. There are simply a whole lot of them who are trading and I really don't think they are any few when it comes to participation.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to watch and re-read this thread again we are not talking about how we can get knowledge and experience never but rather what I know that we can get from here is the country which do forex the most which I suggested Japan and China and I think am right

• 2 weeks later...

Statistically, the value keeps growing and tends to shift more to the third world countries who I think are just finding solace in the business. They stand greater chances to make some good profit out of Forex by virtue of their country's value of the dollar. Those who say that the developing countries will become more in Forex may not have made some bad forecast.

profits in forex indeed we can get when we have a good trading skills. but if we do not have good trading skills then we could not get the maximum benefit. for that, they need a lot to learn and practice trading on a demo account so that we could do  forex trading a good

Those in the first world countries got into Forex at first. I mean, the bigger countries taught the third world how to trade. But I think that these days, bulk of those who are involved in Forex has shifted to those that are in the third world countries. They tend to be more actively involved these days.