Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

If this site is really acquired by DMT admin, I hope MTW could be the other PTP forum which is stable enough in payment and it has good activities.

In DMT, I don't see too much activities of its members. I hope it won't happen in MTW in the future.

I hope so also. I have hard time posting in here now since I have one pending payment and I'm already near reaching my second minimum. After I reach my second minimum I think I will stop posting and concentrate to ptp that pays me fast and steady.

good to see all members happy to get paid by the new admin on the forum,

the admin has cleared all pending payments that were on the time of the old admin,

I wish him great success in running the forum along with DMT,

and hopefully the same co operation and support is expected from the active members to work even better spending on the forum active.

Yeah. I'm happy that I got paid. So far I have a high hopes with this site. I thought this one will be another italk-hyrex. But its seem MTW and DMT will be much more profitable and much more active than italk nad hyrex. But I'm still hoping that Italk and hyrex will also get stronger.

i noticed that there are only few members posting here lately. so i would try to help the forum to hvae good activity. i just started posting once again on this forum. and also because the members wer paid and so i am encourage to continue posting here once again.

I'm still posting regularly in here. But my regular post means twice or thrice a week at most. I don't post daily in all ptp that I'm in. I feel I'm spamming the site if I post daily. that why I divide my ptp sites into three sets and I post in one set a day only.

I really like this forum and the new forum admin. I too noticed that there is not high activity from members so I will try to improve It with my activity. I am also excepting some interesting contests where to participate.

I really like this forum and the new forum admin. I too noticed that there is not high activity from members so I will try to improve It with my activity. I am also excepting some interesting contests where to participate.

Its simply because theirs no payments since may 28. So that means members just give up this site. Except some who still hoping that this site will pay us members. I post in here twice a week. Or sometimes thrice a week but no more than that. I rather want to spend my time in paying ptp that in here.

True that activity on this forum is not good, but as now the forum is in safe and experienced hands i.e. owned by dmt admin mayur, he will certainly take steps to ensure activity. And i dont think there is any need to worry about payouts as admin has assured that payment will be done by him and it is the matter of only time as admin has been busy and has to look after two sites. So for me it does not much matter whether the amount is in my LR or with Admin as i am sure that sooner or later i shall get it.

But Mayur is not very active in this forum.( I am not complaining that he is not paying). Whenever I login there I can see few members there. Even those members were busy in creating the threads than replying. I am not active there. No one there is replying for my posts

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 6/23/2011 3:18 PM

Batch: 63996237

From Account: U0990758 (Digital Money Forum)

Amount: $2.10

Memo: Payment From MTW Forum, Thanks !

Thank you.