Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

So many people are saying that this forum is still owning them of their payment request.

But am not an addict poster here nor even a participant of the activities of this forum,i don't know for how long this pending payout has taken,but this payment proof will make amends to hurt members.

now so hard to be active in here.not many member like this site.i hope then member will always become so active in posting.i miss the full activity like before when member like this site because of the fix day of paying.but seems that this month so many problem so admin cannot make the payment ontime

of course this site still worth at all and usually member will pay member in sunday.they already have fix day for paying member.so far i always get paid from here.i will try to post in here as long as i have many times to post.i really like this site a lot.hope you will also able to join this site

Same here this forum is good as okay, the admin is trustworthy and it won't hurt us if we will continue to post here. I have received many payment from January-February and most likely payment will be processed at the end of the week, so I have not encountered delays yet maybe delay of payments happened this month as I have been inactive in posting since last week of February.

I have 33 post in here right now. I think its time to stop posting and post again tomorrow. Theirs a boundary between good post and spamming. So 33 post in a day I think is enough more than that its already spamming. hehehehe. I'm so in grove posting that I don't know that I already post that much.

i really hope you will able to visit this site for many times a day.since i need more member to post there.i really want to be more active in here again.i hope admin will always try to give good money for member and hope for this weekend no more maintenance so i can get my payment again

its ok for me i didnt reach my payment yet in here.i will try to collect more points in here so then when LR back,i will surely reach cashout and get paid in the next payday.i just hope then more member will also become so active in here too,this site still able tp pay member so i will keep my activity in here

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 4/10/2011 5:53 AM

Batch: 58856331

From Account: U8508023 (MTW Payout & Advertisement A/c)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Payment From MTW Forum, Thanks !

Thank you.

wow they pay really fast.i hope i will also get paid in here since its not really easy to wait about 2 weeks since last time i didnt request payment.i hope then im able to be more active and reach payemtn in each week again like before.now is so hard to get partner in psoting but still any member like this site

i havent get any payment form them.i think now i understand about this site.this site will give the payment once a week but not all requester will get their payment that week.i think they face some financial problem.i hope then im able to edit my payment there.so im able to continue my activity in here

Most of the payment request already cleared by Admin recent and hope rest payment will also be cleared soon. anyway many days later forum got new ads yesterday which is really good news. when there was lack of ads than thats time also Admin was able to pay his members and hope members also keep their activity here .

there is no hope for the left pending payment since they will get paid in the next week.thats really not good for member.admin just give payment once a week and now they just give a help of the pending payment only so then how come member able to stay active