Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I have joined so many PTP forums but somehow i missed this one. I will register here now. It is also good to know that this site is using paypal as a payment processor. Is this site related to DMT also? Because that this is on the sticky threads in this section so maybe admin is recommending it to its members.

this is good

i think only this site that pay us for posting

Well, you are also posting here in DMT, which is a sister-forum of MTW, and I will assume that you are posting here to get paid for your posts. And there are also other paying forums around with some offering higher rates.

I want to settle down right now. Its been three weeks since I last have a good week post. This month of february I slow down in posting. Almost loss 70% opportunity post. That's means I post 70% less than I do last month. Its really frustrating but I'm hoping that I can post more starting today as I'm already a week delay to my request of payments in mtw.

Good to see current payment proof from this forum,because there is something i notice here that makes me think that this forum is no longer paid and that was some old stuff from others forum when the forum went offline sometime in 2010,but now I can see and notice that those post was made some yrs back atleast this will motivat me to start my posting work with them right away

Good to hear this kind of suces story but please do well to post the payment proof in a forum like this for us to see ,because so many people still dont belive that this forum is a paid to post forum because of what hapan to them in 2010 and the argument still continue