Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Seems that i do have time now to start some posts in MTW as im done posting in other forums. I think today i will try to have 100 points and tomorrow will be my request of payment. Just hope that we will have frequent updates in the threads as you said guys we have regular posters.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 1/5/2012 9:27 AM

Batch: 80921304

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $2.36

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

Seems both mtw and dmt forum already cleared payments. Just hope this week i will able to have one payment request. Seems everyone is satisfied with their payment. I think i have made there almost 50 points already. Thinking of weekly target will be good to have posting system.

Yes, it does not still have activity as of now. But then im able to have post and almost have 100 points. And just need to have some post later in evening as i expect to have some new posts. Not much active in the forex section here but still looking the possibility to post in other section which are mostly investment programs sections.

I have made few post here but i will still need to post more to be able to reach my goal here in MTW! I notice that there are some contest in every 100 post 1 members will be rewarded 1 dollars? Well there are some participatnts but i have to focus more in posting as it will give me a sure earnings.

Good to see that the Admin just recently cleared all the payment perhaps he just want members to become more motivated! because receiving payment is a doze of motivation! Anyway, i will post here today perhaps about 10 post! but still i'm far from the minimum payout required.

Yes, i think he made the time to have good activity in the forum as when the payments done then activity will be back in the forum. Im glad that we have many members now active not only the hyip monitors who usually post in the forum.

very true, and to reach cashout here is now very easy and probably my estimation. you've got another cashout. I see you are very active here. I'm here requires 150 points to get cashout and I hope this week I get a fast cashout

I just reached more than 150 points today, Well 162 points to be exact and I just tried requesting such amount from here, well I was too busy lately to make a points to reach 200 points.

so you're saying that in order to be paid you need to have 200 points minimum? I mean I doubt they would require 150 points on the time when I joined.

Unfortunately, even i wanted to request 150 points here. It will be difficult to gain another payment request in few days only. So most of the time i just request a payment of 200 points or 2 dollars so i will have good number and since it have longer time to wait for the payment.