Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

Perhaps 30 discussion daily in here will give you that one dollar earning in here. I just can't imagine how it is? Even just 10 discussion daily perhaps in the first week it won't be that hard but when you are running out of ideas? Then I guess, it might be hard for you to create a discussion with unique content in here.

This is something that i am experiencing now in other PTP sites that i am very active on. Which poses a concern for me in joining this site since i think you would need to be knowledgeable in a variety of topics and constantly getting updates in order to be able to open interesting discussions and keep up with conversations happening on various topics.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This appplies for discussions only as the beauty of posting is that you are able to contribute to the topics that other members have already started. Creating discussions is not easy and may require some research at times to do but the good thing is you have almost free reign on the type of dicsussions you can create.

Yes, some discuccion may require a research for you to come up with a good discussion in here because even me, when I will create a discussion I will make sure that will contain a fact information because I am not sharing any information which ain't sure about.

I think members who are active in social media and current events or entertainment would do well here since they are constantly updated on current events and has constant access to sources of information which will help them facilitate the discussion.

I'm not really active in terms of these topics which is the reason why i believe it will be challenging for me to stay active on this site.

If there's need of researching that will be really not worthy because again it will consume our time unless we have a lot of knowledge about the different discussions as well as we have experiences in those discussions.

But then how will you be able to come up with discussions on a regular basis that you can post on the site. Maybe I am thinking more for my side because I would find it quite hard to do on a regular basis.

i don't think it is hard to come up with new topics. i had a hair cut last night and so i talked about it. i don't think we have to talk a lot of serious things. this is a social networking site and not a forum.

It would surely be easy for you because you have some experience in crating a lot of discussions on the forum on a regular basis. You need to be creative to be able to start creating this discussions and they can help you to earn quite well.

Its the same thing with me. I have always thought that creating discussions would require a lot of time and thinking to come with a lot of them at a time. But it seems this is a good way to earn well from the site and you need to do so if you want good earnings.

Yes, I think it would really take a lot of time to create a discussion in here because when I created a discussion in here of course I think about it, and review it first before posting because we can't just post some draft like contents in here as we may not able to get a good rates.

I wonder how many discussions you have been able to create on the site on a regular basis. I see @indieover has been able to create a number of discussions on a regular basis and that has been generating a good revenue. I just dont think I could master that on a regular basis.

I only created one discussion in here so far as I just tried it how much I will get with my one discussion in here, and I got four cents. I think in the near future I will be active in here because sometimes it's really tiring that we just have same discussion daily in PTPs.

I only created one discussion in here so far as I just tried it how much I will get with my one discussion in here, and I got four cents. I think in the near future I will be active in here because sometimes it's really tiring that we just have same discussion daily in PTPs.

You have a point there. I will also going to resume my activity in here but this time, I will focus in creating discussions. I will think of different topics first and write it on scratch before I will post in here to save time. I wanted to get paid in the site since I accumulated $6 already in here.

Any discussions here will be accepted although, we will going to expect that we will have responses here since many posters here will be interested and need to make posts to earn. I know that its not that high earnings here but atleast you gained some funds in our free time.

Yes, always think some topic which you can think all members can make a reply not just some particular sucject that not all the members in here can make a reply because as I know the more replies on your discussion the higher you will get with your discussion.

I have already created some discussions in the site and I will now going to post it on the site. But I will going to do that tomorrow since my focus this time is to post in PTP forums. I will then going to resume my activity in mylot by tomorrow. Hope to get good amount of earnings from my topics. :)

well, i haven't created yet a topic in mylot. I am really having a hard time to think on a good and unique topic to start with. I might start planning now .

you can save time and energy if you plan ahead before you make post in this site. Think of topics first and write it down on scratch such as word or notepad then just copy and post your topic in the site. That's what i will going to do whenever i will go in the site to start posting.

Yes, it may be better to plan ahead on the topics for dicussions that you will be creating on the forum before you start being active for the day. It has been shown that creating discussions is a good way to earn from the forum but doing it on a regular basis you are sure to run out of ideas.