Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@chardyme: spamming site?? lol check the site well, all spamming site will be deleted and they are once again not paid to posts site, you can see the senior member said that this one is not paid to post site, becuase what?? their difference with paid to post site is they post quality post rather than PTP that full with spam posts and nonsense posts also repeated posts(not me but they said it :D), if you want i can provide the link.

Good for you my friend, you have been doing well for this forum, well as for me I can't seem to find myself being active in here because it seems this site has turned into a spamming site.

Can you elaborate? what do you mean by a spamming site? This site is the most strict forum I know. But you think mylot turn into a spamming site? I hope you can show proof that its now become a spamming site. because mylot even delete an entire thread if its found out that one poster in their spam.

@budado: maybe that is just he mistype or maybe he is just make a posts in wrong thread :D, but i agree with you that Mylot is strict at spamming things, you will see that your discussion if that is contain some spamming words, and you will be tell that your discussion already deleted.

Well atleast they are not that strict in the rules. Because of not worthy rate. And atleast they have a good discussion with relevant posts in any threads i have read. Well it is still a good forum guide for newbies but not good for earning sites. Just wonder how much we will earn per month.

Since mylot is a social site. Most posters in here don't think of how much they can earn. But most posters in here think how they can help others or just have a plan conversation. Also theirs some newbies who flooded mylot with spam advertising. In the end every body loss if you receive a spam post from your thread you must report them or else you loss your thread for supporting and not reporting abuses.

I used to be an active member of mylot and had earned about $100 with them in the past with posting over 2000 posts. However, I found that the posting rates of mylot kept on decreasing and therefore I decided to leave mylot and joined a few of those other HYIP forums which offered better earning potential than mylot.

I used to be an active member of mylot and had earned about $100 with them in the past with posting over 2000 posts. However, I found that the posting rates of mylot kept on decreasing and therefore I decided to leave mylot and joined a few of those other HYIP forums which offered better earning potential than mylot.

2000 posts? wooww that is a good amount of posts, i see based on your posts you also already earned a big amount of bucks from mylot, but i still lover this site even i don't active in here everyday, just for fun and to gain some knowledge.

2000 posts? wooww that is a good amount of posts, i see based on your posts you also already earned a big amount of bucks from mylot, but i still lover this site even i don't active in here everyday, just for fun and to gain some knowledge.

Yes, I joined mylot nearly 2 years back when there were no PTP forums around. They used to pay very high posting rates then but they started to reduce their posting rates which the increase of activity on their site. I also had about 250 referrals during that time but only 6-8 referrals were active and I earned small amount of commision from them...

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you that posting rate in mylot is decreasing nowadays & I've to admit that I'm less active in mylot recently, but the only reason I stayed on mylot is I can share a lots of topics with other mylotters as well, such as topics of lifestyles, families & many more, which is the main advantage of mylot.

It is really indeed. What i know is that the rate is only 1 cent and still they only pay via paypal. I really think that it is hard to post and at the same time to earn. If mylot did changed something then i will post in there too. :D

They don't have a fixed posting rate of their forum. As per their rules, they pay for each posts of the basis of length and quality of the post. Moreover, as theri minimum payout is as high as $10 through paypal, it not only becomes hard to reach the minimum payout but at the same time paying through paypal limits them to pay to the members of only those countries where paypal provides their services.

They don't have a fixed posting rate of their forum. As per their rules, they pay for each posts of the basis of length and quality of the post. Moreover, as theri minimum payout is as high as $10 through paypal, it not only becomes hard to reach the minimum payout but at the same time paying through paypal limits them to pay to the members of only those countries where paypal provides their services.

So which means that if the members who can be good in this forum because of the limitation of paypal services then it is then not a worldwide forum accepted all the countries because of the payment option issues. I dont know why they dont add other payment processors. :D

So which means that if the members who can be good in this forum because of the limitation of paypal services then it is then not a worldwide forum accepted all the countries because of the payment option issues. I dont know why they dont add other payment processors. :D

As far as I know, they do have an optional payment processor MoneyBookers for those members who can't withdraw through Paypal. However, the countries where Paypal services are available, those members can't request their payment through their optional payment method.

As far as I know, they do have an optional payment processor MoneyBookers for those members who can't withdraw through Paypal. However, the countries where Paypal services are available, those members can't request their payment through their optional payment method.

Yeah, looks like even they add a payment processor it is not as famous and most often use payment processors like AP and LR. Moneybookers as payment option in my country is not well known and if i can withdraw it in ease. It is not a good time to get back in mylot and will just wait for further changes. :D

Yeah, looks like even they add a payment processor it is not as famous and most often use payment processors like AP and LR. Moneybookers as payment option in my country is not well known and if i can withdraw it in ease. It is not a good time to get back in mylot and will just wait for further changes. :D

The main problem which I have with mylot is their posting rates. I do used to post long and informative post there but in the end did not receive more then 2 cents for a post there which was very frustrating. However, for those who do not have any knowledge about other online earning industry, Mylot can be a good earning site for them as the discussions available at Mylot doesn't require any knowledge as the questions are general questions.

The main problem which I have with mylot is their posting rates. I do used to post long and informative post there but in the end did not receive more then 2 cents for a post there which was very frustrating. However, for those who do not have any knowledge about other online earning industry, Mylot can be a good earning site for them as the discussions available at Mylot doesn't require any knowledge as the questions are general questions.

haha you are right man, the rates is problem in here, you will see in many PTP forums and in mylot thread many member tried to post their complain over and over again with the similiar words, that i think is senseless. if they don't like it just complain about once or tiwce and after just leave MyLOT and don't make that senseless posts again.

As soon as I reach up to 10 dollars, I will change my account details to that of the UK. That's because I will never get paid if I show myself as a user from Pakistan, since PayPal doesn't support Pakistan. They will always refuse to pay me. So I am going to allow one of my friends in the UK, to use my Mylot account, in order to be eligible to get paid. That's not too much work for 10 dollars in my friend's PayPal account, is it?

haha you are right man, the rates is problem in here, you will see in many PTP forums and in mylot thread many member tried to post their complain over and over again with the similiar words, that i think is senseless. if they don't like it just complain about once or tiwce and after just leave MyLOT and don't make that senseless posts again.

Yes, that is really a great factor. Post rates or lets say rates depend on the quality posts is still not good since sometimes an informative posts only have a rate of 2 cents and which is not worthy for our posts. That is why many decided not to continue and prefer other ptp forum better in rates. :D

Another negative point about mylot is that they usually ban a member without giving the member any warnings or information on why they have taken such actions against them. I think they should atleast warn a member once before taking any action against them.

Another negative point about mylot is that they usually ban a member without giving the member any warnings or information on why they have taken such actions against them. I think they should atleast warn a member once before taking any action against them.

That could be the worst mylot activity and bad reputation. This is the first time i heard that mylot easily get banned members if they are or not directly caught breaching the rules of mylot forum. This is really unfair since most of the ptp forums we know are having step by step procedures to get to the point of banning of the member. <_<

That could be the worst mylot activity and bad reputation. This is the first time i heard that mylot easily get banned members if they are or not directly caught breaching the rules of mylot forum. This is really unfair since most of the ptp forums we know are having step by step procedures to get to the point of banning of the member. <_<

Well, that is not the case. I have heard several complains about Mylot that they have even banned a few members whose reputation was 9 or so according to their reputation system. This surely is frustrating as I believe mylot should warn a member at least once before taking any such actions against them...

Well, that is not the case. I have heard several complains about Mylot that they have even banned a few members whose reputation was 9 or so according to their reputation system. This surely is frustrating as I believe mylot should warn a member at least once before taking any such actions against them...

Oh, yeah i heard of the reputation. That members should be have their reputation has high as possible but that is really not good since. Other members think of doing making bad reputation with other members. I think that the moderators will only have the power to rate or give reputation to the members. :D